The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

City Debt

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
st louis rams has left st louis for los angelous, leaving st louis with $144 million in debt which the tax payers will now have to pay for, this might seem random, but in our quest to live unscripted , do you ever look at your local city's fiscal policy whether they like to borrow and spend beyond their means which increases your taxes or whether they're less debt prone and more conservative / business friendly which increases your bottom line,

p.s. i also like citys with less fast food restaurants, payday lenders, title loans etc i just prefer less of debt and unhealthy citys just my preference, you can choose what makes you happy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Think about the states and not the cities. Nevada has no income tax, while California is for people who love tax!!!

Sales tax is a fraction of the overall pie.

NickC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 20, 2017
Chicago
Well I live very near chicago IL and i can tell you its possibly the worst financially ran city

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
If the Rams would have stayed, the taxpayer would be on the hook for a 1+ billion dollar new stadium. St Louis made the right choice. They had no business having an NFL franchise.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.