C9Consulting
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2010
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 11%
I'm new here to the fastlane. I thought any forum with "millionaire" in the title would probably bring me some good connections and feedback. So shall we proceed?
I am a young entrepreneur in the financial industry with a fairly unique business model(at least I haven't seen it successfully done yet). The company I operate is called, Cloud 9 Financial Consulting, and we do financial planning for individuals and businesses. Specializing in finding investments and resource sites that most don't know how to utilize to achieve financial independence. Visit the site on my profile or PM me if you want more details.
Moving on...I hope to learn as much as I can about growing, marketing, and improving my business from you guys.
I am a young entrepreneur in the financial industry with a fairly unique business model(at least I haven't seen it successfully done yet). The company I operate is called, Cloud 9 Financial Consulting, and we do financial planning for individuals and businesses. Specializing in finding investments and resource sites that most don't know how to utilize to achieve financial independence. Visit the site on my profile or PM me if you want more details.
Moving on...I hope to learn as much as I can about growing, marketing, and improving my business from you guys.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
