The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, G'day, Bonjour, Hola

SazzleB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jan 11, 2018
London
Hello this is London Calling,

Great to be on the site and I have just finished reading TMF . To be honest, it was sitting on my shelf for about a year, but my goal was to read it this year which I have done-mini win! What a plonker I am; should have read it ages ago as it is an eyeopener and motivates me to aim higher!

I am so grateful to be here and aim to be an active participant, instead of creeping around the threads as I was a little nervous to dive straight in and say hello!

A little bit about me...I left my corporate job last year to go travelling solo and it was amazing. I love exploring and meeting other cultures and vowed not to go back to the 9-5. Took some freelance work in the arts/photography industry but the truth is, it does not pay enough when I add up all the little things; so am scraping by and the thought of going into the Slow Lane fills me with dread. Ouch that hurts to say, esp at 33!! I have been reading motivational books and self help for years and always went with the philosophy to follow ones passion but now I am looking into the perspective of 'how can I serve others' in a creative way.

I have a few ideas and they seem to fall in the CENTS bracket so shall be working on them :) Great to meet you all and here's to a super successful 2018 for all of us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...