The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Ciao a Tutti dall'italia!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
Hi everyone I read the book and it was a fantastic experience ...
Thanks MJ DeMarco Really an Exciting Reading !!!
I write from Italy, I am in charge of the real estate market.
I would like to present my project and ask for advice, maybe in private, but I did not understand where I should post the post.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
Start a progress thread...
Do it in the open forum if you want maximum visibility.
Join the inside if you want more serious viewers and more privacy.
I do not speak English well and I do not understand exactly how to do a private post and in what section
Non parlo bene inglese e non ho capito esattamente come fare un post privato ed in quale sezione

Jurica22

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 10, 2017
Croatia
What @jon.a was reffering to is "Fastlane Insiders" section of the forum.

Basically it's more exclusive and private(you have to pay for it), whereas the general forum is free and it has a broader audience.

If your desire is to share your progress thread with a small number of members, Insiders is for you. Read through the post I linked to above, and decide for yourself if this is something that's of value to you.

Also, this is an English speaking forum, so it's desirable to communicate with other members using English.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I do not speak English well and I do not understand exactly how to do a private post and in what section
Non parlo bene inglese e non ho capito esattamente come fare un post privato ed in quale sezione

Your English is better than most of our Italian. We only have a handful of Italian forum members. So continue to speak in English.

Post your progress thread here:

Progress/Execution Threads

This will NOT be a private post. However, if you want to post only so that paid members can see, you must become a paid member.

Fastlane Insiders

Once you become a paid member, you can make posts in a private section of the forum. Only paid members will be able to see it, and your posts will NOT show up on Google.

There is no way to make a thread that people cannot post on. That is, after all, against what we do here.

If you are worried about privacy, you do not have to share your brand name or your website. If you do, you may be able to get better feedback. But you don't need to.

Benvenuto.

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
Your English is better than most of our Italian. We only have a handful of Italian forum members. So continue to speak in English.

Post your progress thread here:

Progress/Execution Threads

This will NOT be a private post. However, if you want to post only so that paid members can see, you must become a paid member.

Fastlane Insiders

Once you become a paid member, you can make posts in a private section of the forum. Only paid members will be able to see it, and your posts will NOT show up on Google.

There is no way to make a thread that people cannot post on. That is, after all, against what we do here.

If you are worried about privacy, you do not have to share your brand name or your website. If you do, you may be able to get better feedback. But you don't need to.

Benvenuto.
I signed up as a paying party where I find the insider forum?

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
If that is the case, it might take @MJ DeMarco a few hours to process your membership. You don't have an "Insider" badge yet, so that has not happened.
I paid
Fastlane Insiders Subscription (3 months)
But he does not let me in
Private Forum: You have insufficient privileges to view the threads or post.
If this is an INSIDER thread, please upgrade your account to the Fastlane Insidersoption

Last edited by a moderator:

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
Start a progress thread...
Do it in the open forum if you want maximum visibility.
Join the inside if you want more serious viewers and more privacy.
I can not enter the private forum I subscribed, how should I do it? Help me please

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I can not enter the private forum I subscribed, how should I do it? Help me please

You have the Insider's badge, so it should be fine. Try refreshing now, and if it still doesn't work, try again in an hour.

I recently reupped my Insider's and it took a little while for it to let me in. I had to ask @MJ DeMarco himself for it.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Franco100

New Contributor
Aug 20, 2017
Italy
You have the Insider's badge, so it should be fine. Try refreshing now, and if it still doesn't work, try again in an hour.

I recently reupped my Insider's and it took a little while for it to let me in. I had to ask @MJ DeMarco himself for it.
Tanks , now it's ok.
In which private forum can I submit my idea for the contribution of your users?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom