The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Choosing our battles

D

Deleted77793

Hi everyone,

It took me long to start writing but now i stop to be shy and i make te first step to introduce myself ahah ! :happy:
To begin, i'm French and i want to say sorry for my english, i'm sure to improve with practice.

I spent much time the last decade to reset "my professionnal GPS", (web developper, international business, cinema, theatre, bank, food delivery, restaurant, etc ....) and i survived from jobs to jobs, ... until now. I quit my last job because i couldn't live what i lived anymore :( And the reading of TMFconfirmed many things that i was just "touching from the tip of my thought" (is it correct in english ?).

The two last years, i started to live in bigger cities in France where people are very different (agressive, stressed, bad mood, dirty, not polite, etc...), my last two jobs in this cities where awful. I don't want to give details but people were always struggling to get powers and fighting to have the last word behind the coffee machine, complaining all the time and not acting to change. Being dumb & depressed with an amazing instagram feed was famous and the norms. Personnally i was criticized because i was coming to work early and leaving lately, cooking and eating healty, bringing ideas and even because i was smiling and looking happy ! (that can't be normal to be happy after all):bored:

For this reasons, i suddenly decided from the deepest part of my heart to say stop to this "scripted boring employee life" and to choose my battles to stop being part of their little games.
I wrote "a plan" for the next 10 years : i want to be video freelance and work specially with dance companies and documentary about science and nature. I have a cinema diploma and little experience, but two big problems to solve.

- The easier is the money, because many keys are in TMF and every knowledges necessary are available on internet and among fantastic peoples like you. And most of all now i have my time to practice ! :smile:

- My biggest problem to solve is my family and friends : everyone of them are telling me to take back a job like the previous. They don't share my vision about entrepreneurship, in fact for them i'm just a little boy who don't want to grow and get his normal life with "a job, a house, a wedding, a car, and children". My parents are waiting for this, and even my friends are reminding and pushing me at every phone call to look for a job and apply quickly.:rat:

I won't do this.
I could struggle alone, but when i discovered this forum i saw people like me and i think that i prefer to fight for positive people instead of fighting against negative people.

Nice to meet you all and have a very shiny and happy day wherever you are :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mikemiller

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

It took me long to start writing but now i stop to be shy and i make te first step to introduce myself ahah ! :happy:
To begin, i'm French and i want to say sorry for my english, i'm sure to improve with practice.

I spent much time the last decade to reset "my professionnal GPS", (web developper, international business, cinema, theatre, bank, food delivery, restaurant, etc ....) and i survived from jobs to jobs, ... until now. I quit my last job because i couldn't live what i lived anymore :( And the reading of TMFconfirmed many things that i was just "touching from the tip of my thought" (is it correct in english ?).

The two last years, i started to live in bigger cities in France where people are very different (agressive, stressed, bad mood, dirty, not polite, etc...), my last two jobs in this cities where awful. I don't want to give details but people were always struggling to get powers and fighting to have the last word behind the coffee machine, complaining all the time and not acting to change. Being dumb & depressed with an amazing instagram feed was famous and the norms. Personnally i was criticized because i was coming to work early and leaving lately, cooking and eating healty, bringing ideas and even because i was smiling and looking happy ! (that can't be normal to be happy after all):bored:

For this reasons, i suddenly decided from the deepest part of my heart to say stop to this "scripted boring employee life" and to choose my battles to stop being part of their little games.
I wrote "a plan" for the next 10 years : i want to be video freelance and work specially with dance companies and documentary about science and nature. I have a cinema diploma and little experience, but two big problems to solve.

- The easier is the money, because many keys are in TMF and every knowledges necessary are available on internet and among fantastic peoples like you. And most of all now i have my time to practice ! :smile:

- My biggest problem to solve is my family and friends : everyone of them are telling me to take back a job like the previous. They don't share my vision about entrepreneurship, in fact for them i'm just a little boy who don't want to grow and get his normal life with "a job, a house, a wedding, a car, and children". My parents are waiting for this, and even my friends are reminding and pushing me at every phone call to look for a job and apply quickly.:rat:

I won't do this.
I could struggle alone, but when i discovered this forum i saw people like me and i think that i prefer to fight for positive people instead of fighting against negative people.

Nice to meet you all and have a very shiny and happy day wherever you are :smile2:
Hi,
It's good to know you, young man! Am mike and I work for property tax consultants.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...