The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Choosing a business and acting on it

Idea threads

vcisoptional

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 20, 2022
These are some idea I came up with. I’ll probably stick to the app but I’m always happy for input. The following days I will try to calculate how much it’ll cost to do each one of these with a professional or if it’s better to teach myself.

SaaS/App

It’s an app concerning health, cooking, money and time saving.
Seems like it has quite a big market and I recently wondered why this app doesn’t exist yet. It fusions a lot of different applications which already exist but together they would work so much better.
I guess the market would be people concerned with their health, their time and the planet, so probably no sidewalkers lol.
It would probably be a freemium service which can be upgraded for a monthly fee for extra features and an ad free design.
I like this idea the most but the biggest problem is that I am a business student not a software engineer. I thought about learning to code which would probably be possible but I don’t know if it’s resources well spent since I heard it can take a long time to learn programming on this level and the app would be quite complicated with accounts, databanks, scanners…

Number 2 classic improvement of a product
It’s an household everyone uses but it could be made a bit better. This probably already exists but I’m not 100% sure or if it does it doesn’t get advertised enough. It’s also about saving time from a shitty task no one likes. This would be a classical e-commerce business but obviously no dropshipping model. I would speak with suppliers if it is possible to alter the product to the needs of the market imo at least. This would also be for people who cook at and want to save time and mental resources. Less technical but also good barrier of entry because completely redesigning a product isn’t that easy.

Have a great day!✌️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.