The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Choice of the sidehustle

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Alekqqqq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 3, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am a new person on this forum. I have read some of the golden threads. I have written some of the most valuable thoughts from this. Most people say that first you have to develop some skills by side hustle and then in time make it to a business. And here is my question - Is it a good idea to make an online store, find some interesting products from a warehouse which is in my country, and then apply them to my shop? I don't want to sell crap from China but verified products by me. I just want to ask you is it good way to start? I think by making an online store I would learn skills from making ads on FB/IG/TikTok, video editing to copywriting. I think it is a better idea than learning one skill like logo editing and trying to find customers on Fiver but maybe I am wrong. What do you think? I know the best thing I can do now is shut up and take action which I am gonna do after this post - so this is my last question till I achieve something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

emavery176

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 21, 2023
1. Does your business idea follow the C.E.N.T.S. principles?
2. Do you have the capital to get started? If not, are you willing to work another side hustle that requires more time and less capital like mowing lawns, designing websites, or detailing cars?

Many people make money buying things for low, fixing, and reselling. Find a product in your country and see if there is a demand for fixing the widget you offer.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria