Hi,
until the end of next month I'm in Qingdao, China, for an internship in a small corporate training company (soft skills and English training). Our clients are (foreign) companies for which we're hiring freelance teachers. So my main jobs are getting in contact with companies (e.g. cold calling) and helping to prepare the training. I hope that you guys can give me some tips on how to get the most out of my stay.
When I'm back in my home country Germany I'll be studying. But besides, I definitely want to work on a business as well. Influenced by all the good import threads here, I was thinking of doing the same. So my plan is to figure out some possible products and get in contact with Chinese manufacturers.
Oh and I'm having Chinese language lessons but haven't learned Chinese before, so I'm still at the very beginner level (though I know enough people here who could do translation stuff for me).
Would be great to get some advise from you guys. I'm smelling that there're quite a few opportunities
Kind regards,
Gecko
until the end of next month I'm in Qingdao, China, for an internship in a small corporate training company (soft skills and English training). Our clients are (foreign) companies for which we're hiring freelance teachers. So my main jobs are getting in contact with companies (e.g. cold calling) and helping to prepare the training. I hope that you guys can give me some tips on how to get the most out of my stay.
When I'm back in my home country Germany I'll be studying. But besides, I definitely want to work on a business as well. Influenced by all the good import threads here, I was thinking of doing the same. So my plan is to figure out some possible products and get in contact with Chinese manufacturers.
Oh and I'm having Chinese language lessons but haven't learned Chinese before, so I'm still at the very beginner level (though I know enough people here who could do translation stuff for me).
Would be great to get some advise from you guys. I'm smelling that there're quite a few opportunities
Kind regards,
Gecko
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
