What's new

Cheers From Brazil

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

A11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 40%
Hi,

How I found out about this Forum
I came across this Forum a few years ago while using Google search engine, read a few threads for a couple of days and never came back.

Why I came back: MJ DeMarco´s Book crossed my path
A week ago I saw a book with the word "Fastlane" in its title being praised elsewhere and, of course, I immediatly associated it with this Forum. I came back here to find out if the book was indeed related to this comunnity and as soon as I confirmed I begun to read it.

"The Millionaire Fastlane " was a godsend. I couldn´t put it down. MJ DeMarco's "CENTS" commandments allowed me to see my mistakes and what I have been doing right. The mindset he teaches is also invaluable.

About Me
I am an attorney in Brazil. 34 years old.

About My Fastlane(?) Business

I have a law blog aimed at attorneys, law students and justices. It fulfills their need for knowledge. Brazilian laws are always changing and my content is pretty good. Currently I have 4.000-5.000 daily visitors and over 12.000 e-mail subscribers. As I stated, MJ DeMarco´s book allowed me to see the flaws in this model, now I need to fix them. Here is my assessment:

  • Necessity Every attorney, justice, law student, prossecutor needs the kind of information I am offering and searches for it using Google.
  • Entry While setting a website or a blog is easy, providing the information isn´t. It takes a lot of study and research to come up with quality content.
  • Control Here is my main problem. Currently, ads are my main source of income. The brazilian affiliate programs are managed by crooks. It has been proven time and time again that they sell to those who clicked on a given banner and don´t register it on the affiliate account. The only honest corporation is Google Adsense earns me U$$300 monthy. Recently the government paid me circa U$$ 3.000 to run a campaign on my blog and add a banner on my email newsletter, but the campaing lasted only for one month.
  • Scale I can easily reach 10.000 daily visitors if I write more articles. The blog will keep growing as long as I keep publishing.
  • Time The blog may run and even grow without me. I will begin by asking my e-mail subscribers if they want to submit articles, appeals etc.
An Unexpected Opportunity
My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with a chronic disease. Since I like to study I felt compelled to order books and do a lot of research on this topic. It turned out that there is a void (necessity) I can fill. I can create a site about the disease and set up a Forum (it is a "lifestyle" topic as MJ DeMarco calls it). According to google keyword tool, there are circa 100.000 montlhy searcges and I can easily dominate this niche while providing top notch information.

MJ DeMarco preaches "monogamy" but I am considering executing this project.

Thanks guys
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu!

O en gsun Sou fi Kepiosu, Csetom, xjev qesv esi zua gsun?
 
Jo,

Vjepl zua. O mowi op Dasovoce, Qesepá.

O vuul e muul ev zuas dunqepz. Nz cmuh ot jutvif ev huuhmi/cmuhhis. Ov emmuxt ni vu ati e datvun funeop epf xuslt ul gus nz dassipv piift. Og O fidofi vu dsievi epuvjis cmuh us tovi ecuav nz hosgsoipf´t djsupod fotieti, O xomm emtu dsievi e Gusan epf xomm piif vu jutv ov tunixjisi. Op vjot deti O xomm hiv op vuadj xovj zua.
 
Ximduni epf citv ug madl xovj cuvj ug zuas qsukidvt!

Siemmz hsiev opvsu.

Ecuav eft - vjisi esi nepz ef pivxuslt et ximm et eggomoevi pivxuslt, tu zua nez xepv vu iyqisonipv xovj foggisipv upit.

O xet qmeppoph vu hiv opvu ef csulisehi, tu nez dupvedv zua xjip vjev jeqqipt. Epf O emtu vjopl vjisi't tuniupi jisi up gusan emsiefz sappoph ep ef pivxusl tvesvaq, nezci zua dep fotdatt tuni xop-xop.
 
Ximduni epf citv ug madl xovj cuvj ug zuas qsukidvt!

Siemmz hsiev opvsu.

Ecuav eft - vjisi esi nepz ef pivxuslt et ximm et eggomoevi pivxuslt, tu zua nez xepv vu iyqisonipv xovj foggisipv upit.

O xet qmeppoph vu hiv opvu ef csulisehi, tu nez dupvedv zua xjip vjev jeqqipt. Epf O emtu vjopl vjisi't tuniupi jisi up gusan emsiefz sappoph ep ef pivxusl tvesvaq, nezci zua dep fotdatt tuni xop-xop.

Vjeplt e muv gus zuas evvipvoup.

Op Csebom vji upmz ef pivxusl xi dep vsatv ot huuhmi Eftipti. Emm uvjist xup´v sihotvis vji dmodlt og vji denqeohp ot QQD epf vjisi esi emnutv pu dqn denqeohpt. Xi fup´v jewi "zejuu" us "Nodsutugv" eft tztvint jisi, katv Huuhmi epf mudem dusqusevoupt nepehif cz dsuult. Vjot ot puv e dunqmeopv, cav nisimz ep opgusnevoup topdi nutv ug zua esi puv exesi ug jux vjopht xuslt jisi.

Xi dep simz up Huuhmi Eftipti gus eft cav vjisi esi pu jupitv eggomoevi qsuhsent (huuhmi fuit puv uqisevi ovt eggomoevi pivxusl jisi), epf vjot ot e jidl ug e qsucmin. Duptofisoph xjev zua xsuvi epf NK Finesdu´t viedjopht, upi suavi vu gummux xuamf ci:
  • Et e quvipvoem eggomoevi, O duamf vsz vu gopf ep eggomoevi vsedloph qmevgusn (tadj et dmodlcepl, cav gus qjztodem cuult). Vjot vjosf qesvz dunqepz xuamf iptasi vjev emm timmt usohopevif gsun nz xictovi xisi cioph sihotvisif.
  • Upmz vjip O xuamf hiv op vuadj xovj vji mex qacmotjist uggisoph nz xic tovi vu qsunuvi vjios cuult et muph et vjev qmevgusn xet atif.
Vjot eqqsuedj xuamf howi ni nusi dupvsum (cav puv iwip sinuvimz dmuti ug xjev NK Finesdu duptofist ofiem), cav O fup´v lpux ug ov ot quttocmi vjuahj. Et ges et O lpux, vji timmist natv dupvedv vji eggomoevi vsedloph dunqepoit, puv vji eggomoevit.

Xjev O opvipv vu fu piyv ot uggis qsowevi eft epf gopf tquptust. Nz catopitt ot woumevoph vji dunnepfnipv ug dupvsum epf O piif vu goy vjot ottai tunijux.
 
Zua'si ximduni. Cvx. vjot...

Xjev O opvipv vu fu piyv ot uggis qsowevi eft epf gopf tquptust.

tuapft moli wisz sietupecmi uqvoup gus zuas dassipv tovaevoup - tonqmz hivvoph tquptustjoq epf/us
timmoph eft up e qis nupvj cetot, epf vjisi't pu xussoit ecuav zuas dunnottoupt cioph "tjewif".
 
Ximduni cedl! Hmef vji cuul guapf ze!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom