- Joined
- Dec 20, 2013
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 120%
Hi all,
Hope this post finds you all well and on the road of progress. Being new, I have read through many of the gold threads and progress threads and find them very inspirational. There are some very special guys and girls on here who are making it all happen.
As for me, I have a loose plan of action but would like to run it by some of the more experienced among us who could maybe give me a little clearer direction of where to go.
I don’t want to go on for too long about myself, so will give a snap shot of me, my situation and where I’d like to go short term to allow me to progress to longer term things.
Before I begin, thank you all for taking the time to read this and more so for any replies. Here goes:
I still work in construction as a kind of freelance tradesman, earning is getting better due to what I think is a ‘false’ economic up turn in the uk.
So where do I want to go? I can only think short term but ultimately I want to be my own man and live by my own rules. I’m thinking of doing the following:
Being a man from a background of manual work my internet/computer skills are a little limited but there’s nothing that can’t be learnt as MJ’s book points out.
I realize this is going to take time and I’m certainly not afraid of hard work. It would be great to get
some outside perspective to help me get a little frame work up of where to head to, as I have in the
past been a little too eager to get stuck in to something and ended up going in circles!
Many thanks again for any replies! ;-)
Hope this post finds you all well and on the road of progress. Being new, I have read through many of the gold threads and progress threads and find them very inspirational. There are some very special guys and girls on here who are making it all happen.
As for me, I have a loose plan of action but would like to run it by some of the more experienced among us who could maybe give me a little clearer direction of where to go.
I don’t want to go on for too long about myself, so will give a snap shot of me, my situation and where I’d like to go short term to allow me to progress to longer term things.
Before I begin, thank you all for taking the time to read this and more so for any replies. Here goes:
- 35 years young!
single no kids.
- Mortgaged house with some good equity
- 8k Card debt due to construction biz I started that didn’t fly as well as trying a stock trading seminar that didn’t work out but was all experience.
I still work in construction as a kind of freelance tradesman, earning is getting better due to what I think is a ‘false’ economic up turn in the uk.
So where do I want to go? I can only think short term but ultimately I want to be my own man and live by my own rules. I’m thinking of doing the following:
- Join fast lane INSIDERS to continue my learning.
- Start some thing I can do after work that will eventually free me up to work full time on my fast lane project which I believe will become clear as I learn.
Being a man from a background of manual work my internet/computer skills are a little limited but there’s nothing that can’t be learnt as MJ’s book points out.
I realize this is going to take time and I’m certainly not afraid of hard work. It would be great to get
some outside perspective to help me get a little frame work up of where to head to, as I have in the
past been a little too eager to get stuck in to something and ended up going in circles!
Many thanks again for any replies! ;-)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
