The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Checking my oil before i set off......

Justin079

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 20, 2013
Hi all,

Hope this post finds you all well and on the road of progress. Being new, I have read through many of the gold threads and progress threads and find them very inspirational. There are some very special guys and girls on here who are making it all happen.

As for me, I have a loose plan of action but would like to run it by some of the more experienced among us who could maybe give me a little clearer direction of where to go.

I don’t want to go on for too long about myself, so will give a snap shot of me, my situation and where I’d like to go short term to allow me to progress to longer term things.

Before I begin, thank you all for taking the time to read this and more so for any replies. Here goes:

• 35 years young! :) single no kids.
  • Mortgaged house with some good equity
  • 8k Card debt due to construction biz I started that didn’t fly as well as trying a stock trading seminar that didn’t work out but was all experience.

I still work in construction as a kind of freelance tradesman, earning is getting better due to what I think is a ‘false’ economic up turn in the uk.

So where do I want to go? I can only think short term but ultimately I want to be my own man and live by my own rules. I’m thinking of doing the following:

• Join fast lane INSIDERS to continue my learning.
  • Start some thing I can do after work that will eventually free me up to work full time on my fast lane project which I believe will become clear as I learn.

Being a man from a background of manual work my internet/computer skills are a little limited but there’s nothing that can’t be learnt as MJ’s book points out.

I realize this is going to take time and I’m certainly not afraid of hard work. It would be great to get
some outside perspective to help me get a little frame work up of where to head to, as I have in the
past been a little too eager to get stuck in to something and ended up going in circles! :)

Many thanks again for any replies! ;-)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.