The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ChatGPT / AI / MidJourney Creation Repository: Share Your Useful Creations

Idea threads

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
I am aware there are two or three ChatGPT-related threads on the forum. However, I wanted to make this one separate, to highlight and share random tools and things we create using the AI. Especially for non-coders using it to create neat little things for business, productivity and so on.

While I love a nice funny AI story about space mice in tuxedos speaking in a Swahili accent, this isn't really intended for those. This is intended to share ideas and creation tips. As well as what we've created ourselves or are working on.

For instance, I'm advanced in creating websites in Wordpress. However, at this time, I don't write code beyond basic CSS, PHP and HTML. I just never bothered delving into writing code, even though I've been making websites since 2004. Sometimes when I need a little feature and can't find it as an existing WP plugin, I've had to hire people to create them. ChatGPT can minimize that, for basic functionality plugins.

Here is a very basic example I created with it:

Merry Christmas Plugin: I asked the AI to write a simple plugin that displays a "Merry Christmas!" label under WooCommerce product titles, on the product page only. I asked it to display this label every year, between Dec. 20th and Dec. 25th. I had it style it with white text on a red background, with curved corners.

With this, you can set and forget it on your WooCommerce site. Annually, it will wish your customers Merry Christmas, during that time frame. Screenshot of it in action. Again, very basic, but serves a purpose.

1671809817629.png

Creating and implementing a WP plugin is actually pretty simple, if you have working code. So I'll provide steps specific to Wordpress, if anyone with access to a WP installation wants to play around with it.

1. Generate the code in chatGPT.
2. Paste it into Wordpad, notepad or any text editor on your computer. Feel free to edit the plugin author name and stuff at the top of the code.
3. Save the document as a .PHP file. To do this, in most cases, you MUST add quotes to the file name, to save it as php.
So type it in this format, "awesome plugin.php" <- You must add that .php at the end, and the quotes must be there. Click enter, to save.

1671809404858.png

4. You need to have Winrar, Winzip or any archiving software on your computer for this step.
If you do, right-click the .php file, click "send to" and click "compressed (zipped) folder." If you don't have Winrar, it's a free program.

1671809281163.png

5. When you have your zipped file, go to your WP plugins page and click "Add New"

1671810081265.png

6. Click Upload Plugin

1671810120666.png

7. Click "Browse" to upload it from your computer and click "Install Now."

1671810139326.png

8. Activate the plugin.

If the code is good, it will be successfully installed, and you'll see it in your plugin list. Otherwise, you'll get an error message saying it can't be installed. It will tell you why. Usually, it's because there's a missing closing quote in the code. You can ask chatgpt to fix the code.

You can also create browser productivity scripts implemented using Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Chrome. I'll provide details on that in another post.

So what have you guys created or tinkering with so far? I'm working on a few things like a live map annotation tool as well, for WP.

I've attached the Merry Christmas Plugin, if anyone feels like checking it out or trying it.
It is clean, but @MJ DeMarco feel free to remove the plugin, if you prefer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Plugin.zip
    546 bytes · Views: 10

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Great thread idea!
Actually I don't need anything related to this but I'm just passionate about the tool. Your plugin story is just crazy to me. It's amazing!

Can't wait to see what will come next!

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
For anyone getting syntax errors from code chatgpt gives you, if you ask it to fix it and it fails, try this:

Paste the code in there and click "Check." It will tell you the line the error is occurring, what element it expected, and what it got. With that, if it's a simple code, you can fix it by making that change.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
On an eCommerce site I'm launching soon, I've been having trouble finding a filter plugin with search capability being part of the free version. Mostly all paid, or not compatible with my setup. Been circling back to this problem for months.

Anyway, I asked chatGPT to write a code for this, to create a WooCommerce product-only search. With some minor tweaking, the search plugin now outputs search results where I want it on the page. I just need to add a "clear" button that clears the search results back to default, and I should be golden.

I'll post the WooCommerce search plugin here, if everything works well with my setup, when I have time to complete it, in some days.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bump.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
midjourney is sick, though, I'm starting to believe that this AI wasn't built on software & math but instead was built using whatever sorcery CERN is using to try to open a portal to hell

horror comic style mcdonalds employees running from a monster ronald mcdonald

rob7777_horror_comic_style_mcdonalds_employees_running_from_a_m_bda09356-14ef-4a77-8c3f-80f1a12a10bc.png

a crusader holding a bible and an assault rifle

rob7777_a_crusader_holding_a_bible_and_an_assault_rifle_c74d7c5a-6f04-4211-a1a8-eceea2ac19ee.png

G

Guest-5ty5s4

midjourney is sick, though, I'm starting to believe that this AI wasn't built on software & math but instead was built using whatever sorcery CERN is using to try to open a portal to hell

rob7777_horror_comic_style_mcdonalds_employees_running_from_a_m_bda09356-14ef-4a77-8c3f-80f1a12a10bc.png

rob7777_a_crusader_holding_a_bible_and_an_assault_rifle_c74d7c5a-6f04-4211-a1a8-eceea2ac19ee.png
The image AI bots are way behind the text AI in my opinion. This is a good example.

Chat GPT provides very advanced responses as a language model, but midjourney and Dalle do not seem to understand prompts very well; they cannot parse out the main subject of your prompt, which should be the foreground or background, etc.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

chimichangatime

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 1, 2018
sacramento, ca
First Case
I have an Amazon affiliate blog. I needed a plugin that simply puts my affiliate ID at the end of all Amazon links. There are a lot of them out there, but I'm wary of security with plugins on my profitable sites. So I asked ChatGPT to write a plugin. Worked great first time! Even gave me installation instructions.

Second Case
I have another web design client where I purchased a theme but I've run into limitations with the theme. I wanted to create a generic "Request a quote" flyout/modal.

This one took some work, and I had to come at it in baby steps, but after about 15 minutes, I had a fully working example.

Here's the kicker... I opened up a "playground" site that lets you put in HTML/CSS/Javascript and run the code. ChatGPT provided all the HTML/CSS/Javascript, and it worked. I found small bugs/defects, and when I said, "That's not quite right, now it's doing X, which is not correct," it would come back with new code.

I even told it I'm using Bootstrap for CSS and it rewrote the CSS to utilize Bootstrap.

Then I told it I wanted the code to be in a separate file so I could re-use it on all my pages. Done.

THEN I said I'm using PHPMailer to send emails, how would I integrate that? It wrote the PHP file for me and told me how to hook it all up.

**MIND BLOWN**

I'm moving this code to production. It will help with some persistent AHREFs errors and some other SEO improvements.

Third Case
At my day job, I used Postman to interact with APIs every day. I've been badgering my dev team to create some automation to eliminate about 5 tedious/manual tasks, but they never have time.

I asked ChatGPT if it knows how to write Postman automation scripts and it does!

I again worked through in baby steps. I work at a university, so it's all learner/course based stuff.

"If API 1 returns a 4xx, send that learner ID to API 2 to see if that learner is enrolled in the course, also provided in API 1."

Spit the code out perfectly.

"Okay, now give a user-friendly message about whether the learner is enrolled."

Easy!

"Okay, now run the same learner through API 3 to see if the learner is enrolled in any course at all, and provide a list of courses the tester could try instead."

Boom!

"Add a new check via API 4 to see if the learner is even enrolled in any school at all."

Done.

"Wrap up all 4 functions you created as separate functions for code re-use and show me the code to call all 4 functions."

Bam!

I've been trying to get my devs to do this for 6 months and I got this worked out in about 30 minutes by walking ChatGPT through what I needed in plain English.

Fourth Case
Another client of mine wants some presentations with voice-overs. He found Tome.app and I signed up. I haven't done a ton with it but my plan is to combine it with ChatGPT to write a script and finalize it in Tome.app.

My mind is swimming with opportunities.

chimichangatime

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 1, 2018
sacramento, ca
@Fox have you looked at Midjourney yet? It's an AI art tool, similar to chatgpt? It seems like it's a tool that your students could use to get more creative images than what unsplash offers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3NTE4cn5s
I just watched this video yesterday. HO-LEE CRAP!

I tried DALL-E for some of my affiliate products and it failed miserably. Gonna have to try Midjourney.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Midjourney is the image version of ChatGPT, it is pretty insane at some of the creations here and what is possible.

The tool is a bit complicated, but those who can master the tool, will be able to create some great things.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Midjourney is the image version of ChatGPT, it is pretty insane at some of the creations here and what is possible.

The tool is a bit complicated, but those who can master the tool, will be able to create some great things.
Sounds like there's an opportunity with midjourney to do exactly what lensa did with adding convenience to a free tool that is more complicated

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
Here are a few images I generated with my Midjourney free trial in August. From what I've seen the images are getting much better now.

Attachments

• ArtVandelay_volumetric_darkness_flow_epic_phoenix_rising_from_a_11b3f7c7-696b-494e-aae5-a74dd4...png
    ArtVandelay_volumetric_darkness_flow_epic_phoenix_rising_from_a_11b3f7c7-696b-494e-aae5-a74dd4...png
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • ArtVandelay_translucent_crystal_skull_faceted_gold_accents_phot_07076178-0498-4526-b2b9-4f73e3...png
    ArtVandelay_translucent_crystal_skull_faceted_gold_accents_phot_07076178-0498-4526-b2b9-4f73e3...png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • ArtVandelay_futuristic_atlantis_highly_detailed_photorealistic__9047c7e6-f83f-4443-a1ea-f4c291...png
    ArtVandelay_futuristic_atlantis_highly_detailed_photorealistic__9047c7e6-f83f-4443-a1ea-f4c291...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I've been trying to get my devs to do this for 6 months and I got this worked out in about 30 minutes by walking ChatGPT through what I needed in plain English.
This right here is incredible.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
First Case
I have an Amazon affiliate blog. I needed a plugin that simply puts my affiliate ID at the end of all Amazon links. There are a lot of them out there, but I'm wary of security with plugins on my profitable sites. So I asked ChatGPT to write a plugin. Worked great first time! Even gave me installation instructions.

Second Case
I have another web design client where I purchased a theme but I've run into limitations with the theme. I wanted to create a generic "Request a quote" flyout/modal.

This one took some work, and I had to come at it in baby steps, but after about 15 minutes, I had a fully working example.

Here's the kicker... I opened up a "playground" site that lets you put in HTML/CSS/Javascript and run the code. ChatGPT provided all the HTML/CSS/Javascript, and it worked. I found small bugs/defects, and when I said, "That's not quite right, now it's doing X, which is not correct," it would come back with new code.

I even told it I'm using Bootstrap for CSS and it rewrote the CSS to utilize Bootstrap.

Then I told it I wanted the code to be in a separate file so I could re-use it on all my pages. Done.

THEN I said I'm using PHPMailer to send emails, how would I integrate that? It wrote the PHP file for me and told me how to hook it all up.

**MIND BLOWN**

I'm moving this code to production. It will help with some persistent AHREFs errors and some other SEO improvements.

Third Case
At my day job, I used Postman to interact with APIs every day. I've been badgering my dev team to create some automation to eliminate about 5 tedious/manual tasks, but they never have time.

I asked ChatGPT if it knows how to write Postman automation scripts and it does!

I again worked through in baby steps. I work at a university, so it's all learner/course based stuff.

"If API 1 returns a 4xx, send that learner ID to API 2 to see if that learner is enrolled in the course, also provided in API 1."

Spit the code out perfectly.

"Okay, now give a user-friendly message about whether the learner is enrolled."

Easy!

"Okay, now run the same learner through API 3 to see if the learner is enrolled in any course at all, and provide a list of courses the tester could try instead."

Boom!

"Add a new check via API 4 to see if the learner is even enrolled in any school at all."

Done.

"Wrap up all 4 functions you created as separate functions for code re-use and show me the code to call all 4 functions."

Bam!

Fourth Case
Another client of mine wants some presentations with voice-overs. He found Tome.app and I signed up. I haven't done a ton with it but my plan is to combine it with ChatGPT to write a script and finalize it in Tome.app.

My mind is swimming with opportunities.

Nice. Lots of applications to benefit from it.

For anyone using Wordpress, and would rather avoid creating a plugin for each little function, you can just use a plugin called Code Snippet. With that, you install the plugin, and if it's just a PHP code generated by chatGPT, you can apply that code in Code Snippet. It will run like a plugin.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Actually subscribed to Midjourney.

One tip: if you subscribe you get 3+ of fast hours each month. Spent hours playing around and still not close to running out, but: right now they incentivize rating images. If you make it into the top 1000 on any day you get an additional hour. Worked twice for me already.

I have some public collections, but it seems you still need to be signed in to see them. Some of the results I liked (you should be able to check the prompts:

For those who don't know: free trials happen in their discord channels.
Once you sign up you communicate with a Midjourney bot.
All images you create there are accessible when you log in on their site via discord to rearrange into collection and to bookmark.
By default anyone can see them in a feed, but you can enter private mode (maybe only as a subscriber).
A prompt leads to 4 suggestions and you can create variations (4) or an upscale for each of them. Just to explain why sometimes you see 4 images in one.

Currently my favorite, didn't think "Cool girl not looking at an explosion on a crowded street with moving cars would produce something like this. Adding an artist name, like Craig Mullins (my childhood hero) always help if you are going for the painterly style:

Edit: probably I should mention some of the limitations. You will have a hard time getting nudity out of it. Many banned words... underwear and "strip game" are examples.

If you wonder why nobody posts epic battles in 16:9 format: most come out in portrait mode, you can specify aspect ratios but only 3:2 or 2:3 currently.
It always seems to focus on one central element, so when epic scenes somewhat work, then the busy stuff is mostly crammed in somewhere.
When you want witches fighting bandits, you will end up with witch bandits most of the time. If you want to remaster the last unicorn butterfly scene, you get the best result with unicorn talking to a butterfly, but the chances are the butterfly is part unicorn.
When I wanted a castlevania UE 5 remake, all the images put a castle front and center, no matter what.
According to the documentation it is possible the add a --no xyz param to the prompt, but I have not played around with that, yet.

Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
If anyone is thinking of using or implementing something like the "Merry Christmas" plugin I posted earlier, you can take it much further. You can have chatGPT create a bundle of greetings, based on holidays.

So instead of just Merry Christmas, you can go through a list of holidays in your country and have it display a greeting for all relevant holidays. So Xmas displayed late December, Happy New Year shortly after, MLK Day, Happy Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc.

You just have to specify the message to be displayed and what date range to display it.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
For people still interested in Midjourney ... hands come out better (most of the time) now.
You can select pretty much all the interesting aspect ratios. Web design inspiration is the weakest area in my opinion.

There is still an incentive in place that allows you to get bonus "fast hours" if you get into the top 2000 by rating images.

Besides Midjourney V5, there is also NijiJourney 5 which is specialized on anime.

Here are some of the images that Midjourney created for me, grouped into categories.
Thought I got the smooth scolling to work, but it seems there are quite a few parts that can lead to motion sickness. Sry :frown:

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2022
I used Midjourney's previous version to create my logo design and bottle label design. I won't share these here since I am still making the prototype. I tried using it for UX UI but in the end, it did not work because I base my website on consumer psychology not purely aesthetics.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Midjourney has released 5.2 with some interesting new features. The style has become a lot more "opinionated" by default, but there are options to get a less stylized result.

Unfortunately, there are a few unfortunate limitations. The most interesting feature is outpainting, but they call it zoom. It is possible to provide a new prompt so that you have some control over what gets added. Unfortunately the existing image will always be centered. There is no way to tell it to just expand the image in one direction or provide an offset.
And unfortunately it only works for Midjourney upscales. You can't just let it do outpainting for just any image.
You can, however, use the "/show" command to show an old image along with the new zoom options. It can just not be too old - like version 4 old - unfortunately.

Relatively soon they will release version 6 (4-6 weeks) and an inpainting feature is also coming.
A few zoom results:

outpainting003.pngoutpainting002.pngoutpainting001.png

The two prompts from above are still not what Midjourney is particularly good at :happy::

signatur3_horror_comic_style_mcdonalds_employees_running_from_a_2194166c-9df2-4134-9b03-406e73...png

signatur3_a_crusader_holding_a_bible_and_an_assault_rifle_f3eed5fa-8600-40d7-ae4d-2cf386a0d64b.png

Last edited:

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
A lot has happened in the Midjourney world. Don't think I mentioned style tuners here? They were released for V 5.2, but the way they worked was anything but perfect. Posted about them here: View: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR/status/1725411491073954094
, here: View: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR/status/1725576753979015575
and here: View: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR/status/1726243009786716245

Since then, they have released V 6 (newest version of the main model, which I didn't like except for the limited text capabilities when it came out: View: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR/status/1738951857433682260
), Niji 6 (newest version of their anime model) and a new sref feature (style references) which takes one or more images and tries to apply their style to your prompt.

It is also not perfect, but it is a game changer. Previously the closest I got to the bengal_art style (https://twitter.com/bengal_art) was somthing like this:
F_TStAjXAAA-cG9.png

Now it is possible to get images like these:

signatur3_simplistic_cartoon-like_illustration_woman_scuba_dive_42f315d6-96f0-425c-9951-fcb65e...pngsignatur3_a_female_mechanic_repairing_a_car_in_a_large_indust_d6f447f5-c29f-4246-915c-b2d842e9...png

I suppose an interesting question is: do we have overfitting to thank for the awesome results and these are pretty much clones of actual training images.

More examples for sref results here: View: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR/status/1754759877698662802

Last edited:

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Played with Suno AI (Music Creation). You have little control over the outcome. You provide lyrics and give it some direction, but if you want AC/DC, then "hard rock, blues rock" will often be way off and adding "four to the floor" won't help much.

If you are sitting on lyrics and are open to exploring directions, it is a great tool.
Tweeted some examples: https://twitter.com/MeAndVR

Some uploads for convenience:
View attachment Artist1_TheProphecy.mp4
View attachment Artist1_Fiona_Theme.mp4
View attachment MjSunoVania2.mp4

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Not sure if anybody is actually keeping an eye on this, but another Midjourney update. They have now added a new version of the sref feature which prevents elements from the reference to bleed into the target image. There is still character bleed, though. They also added a cref (character reference) feature which is supposed to help with storytelling, one of the most requested features.

Played with these features quite a bit and you can now evolve images over time by using the outputs with some desired elements as style or character reference and stairstep towards the goal this way. Some crazy concepts I toyed with:signatur3_netflix_movie_poster_title_sign_in_big_bold_letters_fdc9895b-cf34-4967-b0d0-1f41bf3a...pngsignatur3_netflix_movie_poster_title_sign_in_big_bold_letters_ee142ee8-ac94-4ca2-88d7-bcd5836a...pngsignatur3_netflix_movie_poster_title_sign_in_big_bold_letters_de225762-e983-4032-b340-816ceaf1...pngsignatur3_planes_are_actually_snakes_an_exotic_plane_in_fligh_9d10b7dd-89b0-4ed7-a97a-04522534...png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.