- Joined
- Mar 21, 2019
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 50%
Hello there,
first of all I'm so glad to introduce myself in this huge community forum of likeminded people that chose their path wisely.
I just finished high school a year ago,
one of the most painful but full of learning period of my life.
learned about people behaviour,how my mind works,the human ego.
the universe and just opened my eyes in a lot of different ways and raised my conscious in a few levels. '
In the area of self development for about the entire last year i was focusing on expanding my social circle with growth mindest people
giving up on toxic friends,learned alot about the 'Game' which also known as pickup,which really helped my expand my knowledge and changed my whole view and most important I took a lot of action to increase my abillities to communicate with people in genral and especially with women.
Naturally i was exposed to entrepreneurship,
I've hated working in shitty jobs and basically the idea of working for someone and limiting my freedom and lifestyle I want to have in life.
I did tried to do some sort of business if you can call it ,that decreases the amount of time i need to engage and kind of removing some sort of boss or manager the watch me ,and that's dropshipping.
Did good amounts for my age but then stuff started to change,some policies have changed and i found myself with a blocked account that basically ended my dropshipping experience.
then after a lot of time of procrastinating and focusing on other areas I've picked some books like 'the millionaire fast lane' i Used to listen to an audiobook on my way to work, and that book basically had my mind blown of all the shit i was believing to...
Alright I have the knowledge the opened my eyes,but I'm still waiting for some step by step instructions to build the ultimate fastlane business.
Then I've got into this forum and red that to understand and fully gain value from it it's recommended to read also unscripted ,and this book is one of the best i've red (well i havn't red tons of books but i red couple ones ) . I liked the fact that it contains the execution cause i was attacked by fear that caused procrastination every time i tought to sit on my butt and work/learn towards my journey to fast lane.
And all that wasn't long ago.
My current state is I do have ideas,deep inside i know i need to follow the execution process but my head is telling me to search for a better idea or what if i will find a better idea and basically waste my time....
So now I've started learn how to program(Java language)
in order to learn android application development ...
I know that's what I need to do in order get going to get my service application idea done...
Appriciate your time reading, I wish you guys the best.
first of all I'm so glad to introduce myself in this huge community forum of likeminded people that chose their path wisely.
I just finished high school a year ago,
one of the most painful but full of learning period of my life.
learned about people behaviour,how my mind works,the human ego.
the universe and just opened my eyes in a lot of different ways and raised my conscious in a few levels. '
In the area of self development for about the entire last year i was focusing on expanding my social circle with growth mindest people
giving up on toxic friends,learned alot about the 'Game' which also known as pickup,which really helped my expand my knowledge and changed my whole view and most important I took a lot of action to increase my abillities to communicate with people in genral and especially with women.
Naturally i was exposed to entrepreneurship,
I've hated working in shitty jobs and basically the idea of working for someone and limiting my freedom and lifestyle I want to have in life.
I did tried to do some sort of business if you can call it ,that decreases the amount of time i need to engage and kind of removing some sort of boss or manager the watch me ,and that's dropshipping.
Did good amounts for my age but then stuff started to change,some policies have changed and i found myself with a blocked account that basically ended my dropshipping experience.
then after a lot of time of procrastinating and focusing on other areas I've picked some books like 'the millionaire fast lane' i Used to listen to an audiobook on my way to work, and that book basically had my mind blown of all the shit i was believing to...
Alright I have the knowledge the opened my eyes,but I'm still waiting for some step by step instructions to build the ultimate fastlane business.
Then I've got into this forum and red that to understand and fully gain value from it it's recommended to read also unscripted ,and this book is one of the best i've red (well i havn't red tons of books but i red couple ones ) . I liked the fact that it contains the execution cause i was attacked by fear that caused procrastination every time i tought to sit on my butt and work/learn towards my journey to fast lane.
And all that wasn't long ago.
My current state is I do have ideas,deep inside i know i need to follow the execution process but my head is telling me to search for a better idea or what if i will find a better idea and basically waste my time....
So now I've started learn how to program(Java language)
in order to learn android application development ...
I know that's what I need to do in order get going to get my service application idea done...
Appriciate your time reading, I wish you guys the best.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
