The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changing a freelance solopreneur into a corporation

Anthares

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 3, 2023
Hello,
I really don't know much about it yet.
I teach maths online to French high school students as a freelancer and it's working well. (One to one and group lessons).

I want to move abroad and in the process reduce my tax bills.

Being a freelancer reduces my options since me and my company are the "same" if I understand correctly.

I would like to create a corporation and have it in a low tax jurisdiction while not nécessary living there full time. (I would also completely cut ties with France, where I have most of my customers).

How can I start with it ?
How can my activity become closer to a corporation ?

Thanks in advance

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
This is not an accounting forum. You should talk to an accountant to better understand your situation and avoid getting into trouble with the tax authorities.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.