The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Central Ohio people, let's talk!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

RossW

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
Anybody else in Columbus or the surrounding area? It would be cool to get a group of people together who all understand the MFL philosophy to discuss things on a regular basis. No real expectations yet, but I find in-person meetings to be fun and productive. Who's in? Let me know and I can organize something.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
RossW

RossW

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
Sweet! Well we've got @KLaw and @RichieKastl plus myself. We could jump on a google hangout sometime and see if there's anything we want to start.

@Vigilante mentioned he was going to get something going in the CLE area, but that post disappeared (did you delete it?) so I'll be curious about that too.

Anyway, I'll propose a video call if you're all down. Say next Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 6pm? I can pm a link if agreed. Let me know

OP
OP
RossW

RossW

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
welp. that went nowhere fast :) let me know if anybody wants to try again sometime.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 29, 2013
Louisville - Kentucky
Ross, you gotta give it some time.

Some people might not have been on over the weekend, or when you posted updates ( if I'm a morning person and you bump at night, I wont see it by the time morning comes because everyone else pushed your's down ).

Try posting to this thread multiple times during the day, and give it a couple weeks total

OP
OP
RossW

RossW

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
Ross, you gotta give it some time.

Some people might not have been on over the weekend, or when you posted updates ( if I'm a morning person and you bump at night, I wont see it by the time morning comes because everyone else pushed your's down ).

Try posting to this thread multiple times during the day, and give it a couple weeks total
Fair point, thanks for that insight. I'm used to facebook or email rate of reply I guess. I'll give the multiple post technique a shot as well.

At any rate, no call tomorrow it doesn't look like, but I'm still down if people want to talk!

Blaise84

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 8, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Anybody else in Columbus or the surrounding area? It would be cool to get a group of people together who all understand the MFL philosophy to discuss things on a regular basis. No real expectations yet, but I find in-person meetings to be fun and productive. Who's in? Let me know and I can organize something.

Why not just plan an in person meeting? Lol I much prefer that over a conference call. I'm in the CLE area, and would be up for getting something together, either in CLE, or in a more central location that works for more people. @Vigilante, I heard you were thinking of organizing something. Does this feel like good timing for you?

OP
OP
RossW

RossW

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
Why not just plan an in person meeting? Lol I much prefer that over a conference call. I'm in the CLE area, and would be up for getting something together, either in CLE, or in a more central location that works for more people. @Vigilante, I heard you were thinking of organizing something. Does this feel like good timing for you?
I'm good with that too, and is the end goal. I just figured people could meet and see if it's something people wanted to do first without spending potentially 4 hours in the car round trip somewhere. At any rate I just wanted to test the waters and get the conversation going. Seems there are quite a few people in the CLE area which is cool.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Maybe post a tentative itinerary?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Blaise84

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 8, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I'm good with that too, and is the end goal. I just figured people could meet and see if it's something people wanted to do first without spending potentially 4 hours in the car round trip somewhere. At any rate I just wanted to test the waters and get the conversation going. Seems there are quite a few people in the CLE area which is cool.
How about you and I set a meeti
Maybe post a tentative itinerary?
@KLaw Where is your general location in Ohio?

Just trying to get a feel for where everybody is located so we can choose a spot. @RossW is in Columbus, while @Darius and I are in Cleveland.

Blaise84

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 8, 2017
Northeast Ohio
@RossW Really interesting you're in the luxury map making business, by the way. I'm curious to hear how it's going!

OP
OP
RossW

RossW

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 14, 2017
Columbus, OH
Just throwing it out there regardless of location, but how's November 12, 13, 19, or 20 for people? Would prefer a Sunday as opposed to Monday but... here's a starting point. Just have a long lunch somewhere?

Maybe somewhere between Columbus and Cleveland seems to be the trend at this point. Mansfield? That'd be around an hour and a half for me, I could handle that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock