The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cash in on lazy people - never return a shopping cart again

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Aldi, a worldwide grocery chain uses this system. Deposit .25 cents and you get the cart. If you don't return it you loose your quarter. I've shopped there...they system works.

edit: sorry...just read through all the description. So...it's carried around and used in case you don't have a quarter ? Why not just keep a quarter in you vehicle ?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Yeah some cheap bastard will be willing to go and put a few carts away for .25

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario
Aldi, a worldwide grocery chain uses this system. Deposit .25 cents and you get the cart. If you don't return it you loose your quarter. I've shopped there...they system works.

edit: sorry...just read through all the description. So...it's carried around and used in case you don't have a quarter ? Why not just keep a quarter in you vehicle ?
I'm amazed that people are buying this for $4 when there is no need to spend money, you get it back when you return the cart ... he's sold 140+

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
Well to be honest, I always have a quarter in my car, either from the coffee I purchased or change from vendors, I don't see the need for this product however It is a interesting product but I think it would be very valuable if they licenses it to the grocery store companies to sell retail to their target audience instead of eBay thus increasing their sales but they would have to get production and manufacturers to get this to make tons in revenue, those quarters add up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.