Hi, my name is Nate. I'm 25, from the Central Coast of California, but living in Utah for the past 4 years. I will shortly be back to my beloved California!!! I work for one of the largest currency brokers in the U.S. It's a good job... but it's a job, and that is the problem. I enjoy currency trading and have done well with it for a few years now, having personal contact on occasion with some of the who's who in the currency world. I hope to be able to be of some kind of help to everyone in this regard, as I'm sure I will get tons of help from others in other facets of the business world. Can't wait to begin!!! Thanks everybody.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
