The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Canadian Online Entrepreneur looking to wave goodbye to the snow the FAST & SMART WAY.

Paje

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Hi Everyone!

I'm a 25 year old Canadian Online Entrepreneur currently living in Calgary, AB Canada. My 3 goals for this year are:
1. Hit 6 Figures
2. Master HPH Skills
3. Escape Canadian Snow for good

My ideal lifestyle, I would like to have a home based. I don't want to do the "snowbird" lifestyle. I prefer to visit Canada for extended vacations but have my home based where the sun always is.
If you have any tips, please send them my way! :)

I found out about @MJ DeMarco from my mentor Peter Voogd. Currently reading UNSCRIPTED . :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Hello! Welcome!

I'm guessing your currently make some income?

If so plenty of places exist, such as the US, or foreign like Bali (which is cheap).

I hate snow too btw!

Paje

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Hey @LeoistheSun Thanks for the reply!

Yes income wouldn't be a problem as income is made remotely. I just want the FASTEST way to get out of the snow.

I was considering San Diego or Miami but it seems like the immigration process for US can be a pain in the butt and can take years.

Do you have experience in this?

Hello! Welcome!

I'm guessing your currently make some income?

If so plenty of places exist, such as the US, or foreign like Bali (which is cheap).

I hate snow too btw!

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Sorry I dont know much about immigration. Perhaps some kind of Visa would allow you to stay entrepreneur visa. Maybe a B-1 visa which is up to 6mo. then you can hop around country to country if your that type of person (digital nomad).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome! Miami and SD are nice, but why no Phoenix!? All sun and plenty of heat! And no BUGS!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Hello and welcome!

We are in the same neighborhood it would seem. Enjoy that blizzard that blew in yesterday???

I am happy to hear that this is the life you are seeking, it is a great one to chase after! My wife and I are going for the same thing, and while we are not 100% there yet, we are leaving the snow behind soon. Just a few more weeks of this frozen and hell and then we will only be in the snow and cold BY CHOICE!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...