The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Canadian Online Entrepreneur looking to wave goodbye to the snow the FAST & SMART WAY.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Paje

New Contributor
Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Hi Everyone!

I'm a 25 year old Canadian Online Entrepreneur currently living in Calgary, AB Canada. My 3 goals for this year are:
1. Hit 6 Figures
2. Master HPH Skills
3. Escape Canadian Snow for good

My ideal lifestyle, I would like to have a home based. I don't want to do the "snowbird" lifestyle. I prefer to visit Canada for extended vacations but have my home based where the sun always is.
If you have any tips, please send them my way! :)

I found out about @mjdemarco from my mentor Peter Voogd. Currently reading UNSCRIPTED. :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Hello! Welcome!

I'm guessing your currently make some income?

If so plenty of places exist, such as the US, or foreign like Bali (which is cheap).

I hate snow too btw!

Paje

New Contributor
Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Hey @LeoistheSun Thanks for the reply!

Yes income wouldn't be a problem as income is made remotely. I just want the FASTEST way to get out of the snow.

I was considering San Diego or Miami but it seems like the immigration process for US can be a pain in the butt and can take years.

Do you have experience in this?

Hello! Welcome!

I'm guessing your currently make some income?

If so plenty of places exist, such as the US, or foreign like Bali (which is cheap).

I hate snow too btw!

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Sorry I dont know much about immigration. Perhaps some kind of Visa would allow you to stay entrepreneur visa. Maybe a B-1 visa which is up to 6mo. then you can hop around country to country if your that type of person (digital nomad).

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome! Miami and SD are nice, but why no Phoenix!? All sun and plenty of heat! And no BUGS!

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Hello and welcome!

We are in the same neighborhood it would seem. Enjoy that blizzard that blew in yesterday???

I am happy to hear that this is the life you are seeking, it is a great one to chase after! My wife and I are going for the same thing, and while we are not 100% there yet, we are leaving the snow behind soon. Just a few more weeks of this frozen and hell and then we will only be in the snow and cold BY CHOICE!!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom