The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can I manufacture my FTE?

Anything related to matters of the mind

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
Greetings to the top guns and young guns of The Fastlane Forum!

Hello! I am finding the thread where I have read "manufacturing FTE" and I can't find it. Do anyone of you post that thread?
I have to read it again to gain insight of how to manufacture my FTE since I'm stuck in a middle class family and it's sucks. (No real experience of adversity since my parents handicapped me by taking my responsibility when I was a child)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 22, 2022
Yo I spent a whole month wasting my time on this. Don’t overthink this. What matters is action not motivation. Go out and chase adversity

Hadrian9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 22, 2022
What adversity did you chase?
Personally getting better socially, getting bigger and stronger, skateboarding, fishing, exploring in nature, email marketing freelancing, karate, and having consistent routine.

I get what you mean by parents taking away responsibility. We have to have the mindset of raising ourselves the way we wanted to be, and to do that we have to do things that have a chance of pain rejection and failure.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Hello! I am finding the thread where I have read "manufacturing FTE" and I can't find it.

Give up all your assets, hobbies and dreams. Cut off all your friends. Find a job with lower-than-market salaries with zero perks and an abusive boss. Go to that job everyday for a couple of years. While at all this, go on social media and check out your most successful friends and how well they're doing in life.

If this doesn't "manufacture" an FTE, I don't know what will.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
since I'm stuck in a middle class family and it's sucks.
What sucks about being stuck in your family?
How much worse will your life be if you stay in this situation for another two years?
How much worse will your life be if you stay in this situation for another five years? In this scenario, what will you have missed out on? What opportunities will you have lost forever?
How much worse will your life be if you stay in this situation for another ten years? In this scenario, what will you have missed out on forever? How far behind other people who you respect and admire will you be?
How much worse will your life be if you stay in this situation for another twenty years? In this scenario, what will you have missed out on forever? How many of your dreams will have died? What are the experiences that you want most that won't have happened because you didn't take action?

If you really deeply consider these questions, you should start to see what direction you want to go in and that the sooner you start the better.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Hello! I am finding the thread where I have read "manufacturing FTE" and I can't find it. Do anyone of you post that thread?
I have to read it again to gain insight of how to manufacture my FTE since I'm stuck in a middle class family and it's sucks. (No real experience of adversity since my parents handicapped me by taking my responsibility when I was a child)
Get reasonable daily goals and accomplish them. Push the bar higher and higher.

Last edited:

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Did you try the Forum's "Search" function? It is on the top-right of the page.

Hadrian9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 22, 2022
Yes I did try but didn't saw what am I looking for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.