The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can I make a quite simple affiliate marketing site with wordpress?

Marketing, social media, advertising

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Hello,
Since my last post a lot has changed I hustled the last 2 nights and wrote about 40 articles for a new affiliate marketing site I want to publish.
It should be fairly simple it has to have 5 big blocks of important topic on top of the page with side topics listed under them when you go on it with the mouse.
The main page should just be an easy Welcome page with maybe an invitation to an email list?
Is it possible to make such a site with wordpress or should I learn coding and do it myself since money is kind of tight.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 16, 2019
With wordpress is really easy to do what you need.
How in the hell did you write 40 articles in 2 days? How long are they?

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Look at sites like Elegant Themes.

For a suitable theme. Don’t learn coding. Simply not worth the time and effort considering what you want to achieve.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
You can make the site in wordpress sure. Do you have a plan to generate visits and sales?

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
You can make the site in wordpress sure. Do you have a plan to generate visits and sales?
Actually yes I figured out I will work with leading Instagram accounts on that Buisness and will do some kind of a giveaway to boost views on my site after that I thought about seo but I'm still new to this.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Yes.

Have you read TMF ?
Yes. I know Affiliate Marketing isn't the best way to the fastlane, but for me it's just launch pad. When I have enough money to start my own store I will dump the affiliate partners.
But at the moment it's just not reasonable to build it.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Okay, very well. The main thing then will be sales and marketing...but I'm sure you know that already.

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Okay, very well. The main thing then will be sales and marketing...but I'm sure you know that already.
Yeah but I have to learn a lot about it since I just started, if you have any recommendations (books, websites etc.) I would love to hear them!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
My current Sales/Marketing library. Currently going through Made to Stick.

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
Hello,
Since my last post a lot has changed I hustled the last 2 nights and wrote about 40 articles for a new affiliate marketing site I want to publish.
It should be fairly simple it has to have 5 big blocks of important topic on top of the page with side topics listed under them when you go on it with the mouse.
The main page should just be an easy Welcome page with maybe an invitation to an email list?
Is it possible to make such a site with wordpress or should I learn coding and do it myself since money is kind of tight.

Wordpress is fine.
Focus on the mailing list, and thank me later!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.