The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can a newbie withou android coding skills make money via creating android apps?

peace750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Nov 8, 2015
If one doesn't have the coding skills or the resources to hire android developers would it still be possible to make money using android app creating software? or to stand a chance is this field really for those with the prerequisite android coding skills?

I'm guessing the available android app creating software aimed at those with no coding skills would be too basic to actually make a successful android app?

thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hackdroot

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 11, 2014
I've done a lot of programming in the past.

I wouldn't bother learning to code unless it's a field I wanted to get into (app development). If I had a one off app I wanted to test, I would find a faster way to earn money to pay for an experienced programmer to outsource it to. It would take an inexperienced person a while to even get to the level of the tens of thousands of other developers out there, and at that point you're STILL in a very competitive market and have to come up with an actual successful app.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Your first 3 threads after joining yesterday, are asking for advice.. You should spend some time on here and get a feel for this forum. And btw if you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane yet, you should.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Autobahn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Mar 2, 2013
Switzerland
I've done a lot of programming in the past.

I wouldn't bother learning to code unless it's a field I wanted to get into (app development). If I had a one off app I wanted to test, I would find a faster way to earn money to pay for an experienced programmer to outsource it to. It would take an inexperienced person a while to even get to the level of the tens of thousands of other developers out there, and at that point you're STILL in a very competitive market and have to come up with an actual successful app.

He could also be screwed if he doesnt knows how to measure or control the work of developers.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2015
Your first 3 threads after joining yesterday, are asking for advice.. You should spend some time on here and get a feel for this forum. And btw if you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane yet, you should.
The only way by programming is you can make very simple apps, stay away from native api .
Don't ever use generators, you will find yourself in trouble when it crash and you will have no way to fix anything.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.