The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Calender reminders....

Anything related to matters of the mind

A-GAME

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 23, 2007
Australia
Hi everyone.Something that has helped me a great deal is the calender on my cell phone.These days pretty much everyone has calenders in there cell phones.Personally i use these for positive messages.Every hour on the hour i have a different alert set to remind me about my goals,my mindset and reminders to feel good no matter whats happening around me at any given time.For example,at 1pm my calender alarm goes off and tells me ''I am extremely happy,i am a massive success and i achieve all my goals''.At 2pm again ''I love people and i use money,money is my servant and i am the master''.That ones taken from Bob Proctors book ''You were born rich''.Anyway,im sure you get the picture.You can write whatever you like i guess and ive found it extremely effective.I force myself to read them when im at the movies,in shopping malls,at the beach no matter what.It only takes 10 seconds of your life once every hour but the constant reminder of your goals will keep you on track just like it has me.Hope this helps :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
What a great idea! I often put in little messages to myself just on the main screen, but never thought to add them as a reminder--I love it! Great tip ++rep

Hayek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jun 26, 2012
Time for someone to build an app that does this. Maybe sends you an inspirational quote and/or an inspirational picture - exotic cars, houses, boats, planes, etc. - a few times a day. Sounds like a Fastlane Idea to me...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.