The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

buying leads

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
what is a good place to buy phone number leads, also is there a way to buy leads of people seeking a specific service or product? There is so many scams out there i figured i would ask people with experience. thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
What type of leads are you looking for? I have experience purchasing insurance leads, and therefore, know a few good companies in the industry and how they operate. If you could elaborate a little more on the industry you want to buy leads, I could probably be a bit more helpful.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
Nothing? looking for the cheapest way to buy leads of businesses recently incorporated.

rxcknrxll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 16, 2008
Space
My experience is that generating your own leads is both more cost effective and generates much higher quality leads. My two cents...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

juntao65

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Feb 2, 2009
Depends on the type of leads you want. If you think you can convert leads to customers really well, then try working out a deal with a CPA based Ad Network like NeverBlue or Azoogle.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Nothing? looking for the cheapest way to buy leads of businesses recently incorporated.

You could probably look up newly formed LLCs in your state's website.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.