A
Anon3587x
Guest
Just recently I've found a cool product that I can purchase directly from a factory in China for 60$ in which I re-sell for 120$-140$ relatively easily.
This opened up a whole new game for me; importing - exporting.
Here is a few quick facts I've learned:
in Scandinavia cars sell for 3x the price they do in America and gas is around 8$ a gallon
in Japan strawberries sell for 40$ per basket
You can manufacture custom hats in China for 98cent a piece!
I've been dipping my fingers into some pretty interesting stuff lately.
I'm working on starting a middle-man venture where I link factories/farms/etc. . . with stores/businesses in foreign countries that sell their products for huge profit margins.
I'm also considering a website that verifies factories in foreign countries so potential buyers know their transactions are safe, legit, and insured.
Now that I have a grasp of what providing REAL value is I think I'll be on my way pretty soon.
Just keeping the good people of this forum caught up
p.s
If anyone has any advice to share pertaining to any these ventures feel free to PM me and maybe you can save me from some headaches.
This opened up a whole new game for me; importing - exporting.
Here is a few quick facts I've learned:
in Scandinavia cars sell for 3x the price they do in America and gas is around 8$ a gallon
in Japan strawberries sell for 40$ per basket
You can manufacture custom hats in China for 98cent a piece!
I've been dipping my fingers into some pretty interesting stuff lately.
I'm working on starting a middle-man venture where I link factories/farms/etc. . . with stores/businesses in foreign countries that sell their products for huge profit margins.
I'm also considering a website that verifies factories in foreign countries so potential buyers know their transactions are safe, legit, and insured.
Now that I have a grasp of what providing REAL value is I think I'll be on my way pretty soon.
Just keeping the good people of this forum caught up
p.s
If anyone has any advice to share pertaining to any these ventures feel free to PM me and maybe you can save me from some headaches.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
