The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy My Dump - Houston Condo

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
If you're doing REI in Houston, and are interested in a serious rehab that you may getf for a deal, then check out:

Basically I was underinsured and my insurer will NOT pay for the tenant damage. I'm pretty jaded by the whole thing but I want to just walk away from it. Problem is it has a mortgage over it so I need it sold. A savvy Houston area investor could pick up a bargain. The place should be worth around $80,000 any figure that would clear my mortgage could very well land you this place. Serious bidders can email me at buymydump@gmail.com for an address, plans, rental figures and repair estimates.

buymydump02.jpg

Buy My Dump - I'm selling my trashed dirty apartment - world's most disgusting flat

Reminds me of a famous line from the first Meetup:

"if it smells like pee, call Les Gee!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ramy98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 1, 2007
Florida
good grief; reminds me of that photo a member posted of his place that was trashed and had 4-6ish dildos laying on the floor:wtf:

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Wuss, hire a few guys and a dumpster and empty it out. Some "real estate investor".

Serious rehab? pff thats carpet and paint, and a bathroom.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Wuss, hire a few guys and a dumpster and empty it out. Some "real estate investor".

Serious rehab? pff thats carpet and paint, and a bathroom.

I agree. This is just a clean up. I saw no structural damage except the bathroom and even that could be cleaned.

Grab your gas mask and go to it!

i wish I had the money. I have contacts in Houston.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The comments are pretty interesting, mostly Europeans dumping on Americans "slobs", "no culture" .... interesting.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
The comments are pretty interesting, mostly Europeans dumping on Americans "slobs", "no culture" .... interesting.

Yeah we're the Walmart of the world.....

Nobody likes us but everybody shops here.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I agree. This is just a clean up. I saw no structural damage except the bathroom and even that could be cleaned.

Grab your gas mask and go to it!

i wish I had the money. I have contacts in Houston.

People watch those real estate shows on TV, and think its all picking out cabinets and curtains and driving around in nice cars. You gotta shovel, s**t once in awhile. S**ty real estate is where you make money.

I have yet to see one in person that bad, but I have seen some pretty crazy bad cat lady houses, and I did start to gag and dry heave while going through one.

If its so bad you can't stand it, than hire a few guys to clean it out. After its empty have the paint crew come through, and new carpets put down. I could have that place cleaned up and in rent ready condition in a week...or two...

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 21, 2008
Who or whaT was living in that house..... You may need more then a gas mask... how about a full body suit..lol

Jito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Dec 2, 2007
Bay Area
I'm pretty sure JesseO posted photos of that in the "so you want to be a landlord thread"....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.