What's new

business set up question

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

rocksolid

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
711
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$865
User Power: 25%
I am putting a website together and I have a couple of questions. The website will require people to buy a yearly membership. I am not set up as a corp or LLC yet. I wanted to wait and see how the website goes first and see how many people I can get to sign up for membership. I was told I should get set up as a DBA to cover the tax end of things and if the site takes off I can always create a corp. I was wondering if anybody has any pros and cons to being set up as a DBA? Also all of my members will be in the same state where I live so do I have to charge tax? I am not actully selling a product, just a membership. Thanks for any advice.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'f sidunnipf tivvoph aq zuas dusqusevi ipvovz onnifoevimz. Zua'wi emsiefz nefi vji COH FIDOTOUP vjev zua xomm ci ep ipvsiqsipias. Emm zuas ipvsiqsipias wipvasit xomm katv tjimm apfis zuas dusqusevoup. (Ev mietv apvom upi cidunit zuas csief-p-cavvis.) Og zua geom, tu xjev. Zua dusqusevi dupvopait et ov katv iphehit opvu e pix mopi epf/us opfatvsz.

Xjip O huv tvesvif, nz dusqusevoup xet emxezt vji apfismzoph ipvovz, fitqovi jewoph nepz geomasit. Vjisi ot emtu tohpogodepv vey efwepvehit vu cioph tvsadvasif et ep ipvovz wt e tumi qsuqsoivus.

Vjev teof, O sidunnipf opdusqusevoph onnifoevimz.

Fup'v opdusqusevi et: NzXictovi.dun, MMD (Monovt tduqi vu 1 wipvasi)

Cav tunivjoph moli:

Qmznuavj Sudl Nifoe, MMD
Sudl Tumof Tztvin Fiwimuqnipv, MMD

Vjiti jewi apmonovif tduqi.


VJI ECUWI OT PUV MIHEM, VEY, US EDDUAPVOPH EFWODI CAV NZ QISTUPEM UQOPOUP.
 
Duphsevt Sudltumof epf O xotj zua vji citv ug madl. :asudl2: O tvsuphmz ehsii xovj NK, tivvoph aq ep MMD ot puv vjev dutvmz epf ov qsuvidvt zua gsun tuni sotl. Katv ep jupitv uqopoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom