The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business Progress - What's Next?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

A.Windhelm

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 29, 2020
Hello everyone. I have decided to make a thread about my personal business progress, mainly because I'm a bit stumped. Recently my husband and I have created a product, the easy part is done. Now we have a company name, product name, logo and estimated cost. We have the basic stuff down, but now we're really stumped on what to do next. I think we should put up our own website to sell the product, but am unsure on if we should code one ourselves or go with a company that makes it easier, like Squarespace or Wix. We also thought about looking at selling on amazon, but I am reminded of the commandment of CONTROL, and would like to have as much of that as possible. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
have you sold a product yet?
if yes, find ways to get it in front of more qualified people.

if not, make a sale.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
This is hard to answer without knowing the product / category, the location, the target market, if it is manufactured in batches, made to order, launched on a certain date, if the product is seasonal, if you want to do preorders, collect customer emails/info/feedback/reviews, allow customization of the product, of the shipping options, of the social media ad tracking/targeting...

Most likely you can sell the product through several channels. For example locally, your own website, retailers, amazon etc. Start with the lowest hanging fruit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.