The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

business model

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2019
Hi all, my name is Paritoshik Kandpal & I am from India. Currently I am in the process of making an education system for network marketing in real estate. So I just want to get some idea that what topics I need to cover for a brand new person who doesn't know anything about this industry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
Hey brother, i dont know much either but did you want to do this system because there are many network marketers in real estate in india?
If so why dont you get in touch with them and get a better understanding what they do etc?
According to that, make a system that fzlfills that need/ issues/ questions they might have.

I could tell you a few things but focus on whats needed amongst them. Is it gonna be a subscription model or one time payment?(consulting maybe?).

Sorry if this reply is not what you were lookin for.

Good luck

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Hi all, my name is Paritoshik Kandpal & I am from India. Currently I am in the process of making an education system for network marketing in real estate. So I just want to get some idea that what topics I need to cover for a brand new person who doesn't know anything about this industry.
You want to create an education system for something you know nothing about? What value can you bring to this field?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.