The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business idea: sell fresh fruits all year-round

Idea threads

Pixtane

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 6, 2023
Ukraine
I currently have another business I am working on, but I found a new business idea, which seems very good, so I wanted to share it, maybe someone will do it.
The idea is to create a shop, which would sell fresh fruits and berries, all year-round, and to sell the same products. That way, people could not do some food seasonally, but make it all year. That way, the business could gain more fans, and if done correctly quick growth. Also, I would suggest selling no-GMO food, and use it as a value skew. I would also suggest making the shop to feel cosy, like to set more wood, and make the atmosphere more like at home.
The products I suggest to be made by yourself, so that you know the quality, and can control them, and to know that they will be in the right amount and well protected. But for the first stages, you can possibly order the food in the season, then freeze it, and little-by-little sell it every day, so that you can buy more in the season.
For example I have a dish, where I put different berries and fruits with milk, then mix them in a mixer, and pour it in deep plates with bread, cut in small cubes. But for this, I need a lot of berries, and I cannot be sure that they will be stably all year, and we don't have much frozen, so we eat only in winter, when we unfreeze them, and in spring, when the season arrives. If I had such a shop nearby, I would buy the berries all year (because the dish is very tasty), and make the dish, and be a fan of such business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.