The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business Development ( Thanks for the book)

Jérôme59

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2023
Lille
Dear Mister Demarco,

First of all I would like to thank you for your book which arrive in my life as a conclusion and reorganization of all ideas I always learn and trust. To be honest I did not discover that much with your book but all those knowledge were mix in my head and thanks to your book, you make 30 years of knowledge crystal clear and eye opener.

The second point is that this book arrive now at the "event horizon" ( I love this movie) where I'm launching a new business and were I have the feeling that I've gold in hands but that can probably be a hit in the wall if I do not do the things properly.

Here is a bit of my new business:

I created a "coaching" method ( I tell it like this for the translation even if I hate this word) in 7 steps of 21 days were I will help people to reach their objectives. ( Until now you are telling yourself "like every coach") but the approach and the concept of the method is the following. In order to reach what you want in life you need to prepare the conditions of getting your objective and the 7 steps will help you to get those conditions.

Which mean that its a one fits all method ( scales ). And instead of selling my story that need to fit with customers ( like major part of the coach) I will let customers create their own.

Here are the steps:

-Mental preparation
-Sleep method
-Méditation
-How to fix objectives and organisation
-Affirmation/visualisation ( subconscious approach)
-Sport in life
-Recognize and heal emotional wound

I'm right now writing a book on this method called the 721 method and wanted to know if you could advise me on how would you launch such type of market/product what would be your business model ?

Example:
-Private coaching consultancy ( time consuming)
-Promotion/sales of the book online ( but need visibility toward other media and I'm clearly not a web expert)
-conferences ( but the method as its a step by step method is clearly much efficient teached personally )

I guess the same one that you follow for the Millionnaire Fastlane, but then could you describe your steps.

I will not make this mail too long , I even don't know if yo will reply to me. But I have a farm in the north of France with Bed and breakfast so if you are in the surrounding I would be happy to invite you for few days and spend a bit of time around a cup of coffee.

In all case, thanks for the book

Best regards,

Jérôme MARTEL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.