• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Business Benchmarks

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by nomadjanet, Sep 10, 2007.

1. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $202
    This is a benchmark spreadsheet provided to us by one of our trade organization groups. Although it is written for the service industry it is an example of how bench marks can help you with your budget & your plan. You can probably get national averages on your industry either from an industry group or from a really active tax accountant that works with your industry. Don't know if anyone will find it helpful since many of you are already probably using something but it might help someone who is managing an S business & trying to develop the plan to move to a B. Ok I have a benchmark spreadsheet but it is to big to uploan
    Your file of 59.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 48.8 KB for this filetype.
    so any of you tech people know how I can get it uploaded or set up a free page to store it & attach a link. I am technicaly challenged on a good day :smx4:

Ok so I zipped it & sent it zipped see if this works:

Never mind, I still can't get it correct. I will send to JScott, BTW thanks for your help :)

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  2. JScott

JScott Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $46,512

Send me a PM...I can give you my email address, you can send me the file, and I can host it for you and provide a link...

3. LightHouse

LightHouse Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,763
    That worked Janet! I havent looked through it yet, just wanted to let you know, as well as bookmark this page for later

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,826
    Admin Post
    I've unzipped it and attached it here.

Great stuff ... Speed++

5. randallg99

randallg99 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $169
    Janet, this is a great tool for those in any service oriented business... thank you very much for posting this!

6. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $202
    I am glad you found it helpful. I thought it would give other people even those not in the service industry an idea how to look at benchmarking & financial planning their ventures. Plus a big part of your business plan is projections & it could help with that also. I had a similar one for mini storage when we were first looking into that but I can't seem to find the file. You know how it is, that was 3 computers ago. :smxB:
    Janet

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.