The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business, as a teenager.

nixz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 25, 2023
Yo. I'm a 13 years old from France. I opened my eyes about how society wanted us to be "scripted", as MJ said and wanted to break free from the script and be in control over my life. That's why I read The Millionaire Fastlane . Finished the book, now I'm reading UNSCRIPTED . I'm here to find advices on how I could start a business (not looking for business ideas!) even though highschool is using a lot of my time. Although I don't even know if I can legaly make money online at my age, I'm willing to put in the work and find out some way to free myself. If anyone has tips, was in my situation or something like that I'd be happy to listen to you guys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
...I'm willing to put in the work and find out some way to free myself. If anyone has tips, was in my situation or something like that I'd be happy to listen to you guys
Great that you got acquainted with the idea of starting your own business while still young. This will give you the opportunity to prepare and work on it and you can have a head start.
You will have to make your own way and google how to do that yourself. MJ DeMarco recently mentioned Cole Summers, who was in business from the age of 7 and developed quite the empire. You can google him, His story may inspire you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...