The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building a Team of AR developers?

RedBaron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
I have no experience in tech. How would I go about a building a team of Augmented Reality programmers that could build projects(apps) for businesses?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 18, 2014
Canada
AR programming is no different than any other development. iOS and Android both have frameworks for AR that simplify things alot. App dev in general can be either very complex or very simple depending on your product.

Before you build this, how have you validated that businesses want this product?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RedBaron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
ya i want to use it in the cannabis industry, and have already talked with a few businesses to bounce the idea around them.It is a pretty big idea that is on the backburner for now. I am working on my other stuff right now so I dont have time currently, but for the future.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
I suggest you do it like this:

1- Make a list of the features and capabilities of the app.
2- Find an established framework that suits your needs, I'd take a look at game engines because they already can do AR/VR proficiently (Unreal Engine, Unity, Godot Engine...) They all have pros and cons so choose the one you like the most.
3- Find experts in that framework and with experience in AR/VR.
4- ...........
5- Profit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.