• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Building a Team of AR developers?

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by RedBaron, Jun 14, 2018.

1. RedBaron

RedBaron Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $168
    I have no experience in tech. How would I go about a building a team of Augmented Reality programmers that could build projects(apps) for businesses?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. OverByte

OverByte Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $886
    AR programming is no different than any other development. iOS and Android both have frameworks for AR that simplify things alot. App dev in general can be either very complex or very simple depending on your product.

Before you build this, how have you validated that businesses want this product?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

LittleWolfie likes this.
  3. RedBaron

RedBaron Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $168
    ya i want to use it in the cannabis industry, and have already talked with a few businesses to bounce the idea around them.It is a pretty big idea that is on the backburner for now. I am working on my other stuff right now so I dont have time currently, but for the future.

4. masterneme

masterneme Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,237
    I suggest you do it like this:

1- Make a list of the features and capabilities of the app.
    2- Find an established framework that suits your needs, I'd take a look at game engines because they already can do AR/VR proficiently (Unreal Engine, Unity, Godot Engine...) They all have pros and cons so choose the one you like the most.
    3- Find experts in that framework and with experience in AR/VR.
    4- ...........
    5- Profit.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.