The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building a Multi-Million Dollar Business with No Funding

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nice blog find ... very Fastlane!!

Forbes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 3, 2010
Some great advice i picked up in the article:

1. look at the mistakes as opportunities. I’m not afraid to take on anything or try different marketing ideas.

2. Follow your passion and dream big.

3. Don't leave great products or ideas, give it a try

4. doubt and questioning help build a stronger product

michael

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 22, 2008
Australia
Bump.

Yeah, been reading for a while today and they have some great content.

Like this one: http://under30ceo.com/young-entrepreneur-interview-with-raymond-lei-of-ooshirts-com/

Selling custom t-shirts $60,000/month

This is a smart guy, clearly he didn't just luck into his wealth he earned it the hard way through innovative thinking:
We’ve made our operation extremely efficient in two main ways.
First, we’ve set up a network of 20 printers and suppliers around the United States. This serves multiple purposes. In addition to letting us get shirts to the customers faster and with lower shipping costs, it also lets us have a greater, more readily available line of products in stock.
Second, our ordering process is very streamlined. Our website allows customers to create their own t-shirt designs without manual help from our artists. They can do everything they need to do online, and submit it to us. When we receive the design, the automated order processing system we developed lets us take care of each order quickly and accurately.
These two points let us price our shirts 30 to 50 percent lower than our competitors, and still remain profitable.

the only thing that I find a bit silly is that he has a business profiting $60k/month and is still in school full time 'picking the easiest classes'. Seems like he'd be better off trying to double that figure and cashing out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.