Hello again, FLF!
This is Bruno talking, making my second post in this awesome forum.
I'm a 22 yo from Brazil who always read about investing, money, getting rich. However, only now I decided to do something about it and change my reality. I've been working for the government for one and a half year and even though it is a great job for our society pattern (in Brazil), I'm on the, so called, rat race.
Two months ago I was walking on the dirty streets of southern Brazil and something happened. I decided to start learning about money as my old self was used to. I was reading books such as 4HWW, then I finished it and started searching for other books and came across with MJ's book. One thing led to another and now here I am, with a burning desire to quit my government job in order to work to myself and free my time.
My progress so far into the fastlane is based in a website I'm building. I hired a web designer and a web developer and they're building a website whereas I develop its content. They will finish their job at july and after that I'll sell my product to brazilian folks.
However, I don't want to wait (most part of my website content is finished) until july to start making money. I want to start as soon as I can to build something else and offer to the world. I've been struggling with it for the last 2 months and I don't seem to have any realisable(is it a word in english?) idea.
I'm even thinking about something international, since our currency is bad, as I said in my previously post.
The reason I'm posting it in education & learning forum is that I wanted you guys to share with us, some stories, link and everything you know about young guys who could, at a young age, to quit their jobs and work for themselves/retire. How would/should the people at this age behave when it comes to studying the subject?
(Older people) In addition to that, feel free to tell us what would you do if you were 22 again? From where would you start?
(only now I realized that it ended a little bit longer than I wanted, but it was cool cause I could vent off as well. sorry and thanks about that!)
Have a good one, everybody
This is Bruno talking, making my second post in this awesome forum.
I'm a 22 yo from Brazil who always read about investing, money, getting rich. However, only now I decided to do something about it and change my reality. I've been working for the government for one and a half year and even though it is a great job for our society pattern (in Brazil), I'm on the, so called, rat race.
Two months ago I was walking on the dirty streets of southern Brazil and something happened. I decided to start learning about money as my old self was used to. I was reading books such as 4HWW, then I finished it and started searching for other books and came across with MJ's book. One thing led to another and now here I am, with a burning desire to quit my government job in order to work to myself and free my time.
My progress so far into the fastlane is based in a website I'm building. I hired a web designer and a web developer and they're building a website whereas I develop its content. They will finish their job at july and after that I'll sell my product to brazilian folks.
However, I don't want to wait (most part of my website content is finished) until july to start making money. I want to start as soon as I can to build something else and offer to the world. I've been struggling with it for the last 2 months and I don't seem to have any realisable(is it a word in english?) idea.
I'm even thinking about something international, since our currency is bad, as I said in my previously post.
The reason I'm posting it in education & learning forum is that I wanted you guys to share with us, some stories, link and everything you know about young guys who could, at a young age, to quit their jobs and work for themselves/retire. How would/should the people at this age behave when it comes to studying the subject?
(Older people) In addition to that, feel free to tell us what would you do if you were 22 again? From where would you start?
(only now I realized that it ended a little bit longer than I wanted, but it was cool cause I could vent off as well. sorry and thanks about that!)
Have a good one, everybody
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
