Hello everyone, It doesn't matter where you are or which one is your situation, the way to succeed is in your hands.
My name is Jesus Noya, I'm a 20 years old Venezuelan Entrepeneur living in Trinidad and Tobago, I've been struggling here since I'm 18, I decided to leave my home in november 2020 with all the pandemic thing happening. I came across a maritime frontier looking for a better income for me and my family, but after a while, and for the first time in my life I got in touch with the infamous SCRIPT.
I was unemployed, then underpaid, then overexploited, I was always spending all that I use to earn, It doesn't matter if I was changing jobs or getting better salaries, It was always the same with a different taste... But then something happened
One day my rommie left me and as I didn't want to pay a whole rent by myself, I slept on the kitchen that I'm still working for 2 days, cold and uncomfortable, and I actually left eventually because they told me that I was going to get fired if I'd stay there again, so they took the keys and left me in the Middle of the night with no place to sleep, I didn't have no battery, and no friends to stay
A cuban lady that was an old friend that use to send money for my family (I gave the money to her and she send It) received me in her home. She used to live very far so every night, after working 10 to 16 hours, I had to take a cab at 1am, then walk a lonely and dangerous hill. I love Youtube and self improvement, besides talking to my best friend, that was the only thing that use to give me hope.
Hamza (a great Youtuber) and his advice towards self improvement finally made something inside on me, he gave me hope about being great again, so I started meditating, and once It turned into a habit, I decided to build a next habit, I used to love reading, so that was the next step: "What can change my situation forever?" Money was the obvious answer, so I saw in one video that TMLF changed his life forever... And he wasn't F*cking joking
Value creation? Comandments? Mathematical equations for wealth? MDDP? THIS IS PURE GOLD
My life is never gonna be the same again, once the right path is shown, all the other looks like what they actually are: mediocrity and bullshit
I'm an entrepeneur, and I'll do whatever It takes to be valuable and be someone that deserve respect. I want to go back to my country and spend my time with my grandma, I want to see my father happy and free, I want to show to everybody, and specially those who I love, that success and hapiness is possible if you are able to put the work that is required.
I'll see you all there!
Thanks for taking the time to read this 😀
My name is Jesus Noya, I'm a 20 years old Venezuelan Entrepeneur living in Trinidad and Tobago, I've been struggling here since I'm 18, I decided to leave my home in november 2020 with all the pandemic thing happening. I came across a maritime frontier looking for a better income for me and my family, but after a while, and for the first time in my life I got in touch with the infamous SCRIPT.
I was unemployed, then underpaid, then overexploited, I was always spending all that I use to earn, It doesn't matter if I was changing jobs or getting better salaries, It was always the same with a different taste... But then something happened
One day my rommie left me and as I didn't want to pay a whole rent by myself, I slept on the kitchen that I'm still working for 2 days, cold and uncomfortable, and I actually left eventually because they told me that I was going to get fired if I'd stay there again, so they took the keys and left me in the Middle of the night with no place to sleep, I didn't have no battery, and no friends to stay
A cuban lady that was an old friend that use to send money for my family (I gave the money to her and she send It) received me in her home. She used to live very far so every night, after working 10 to 16 hours, I had to take a cab at 1am, then walk a lonely and dangerous hill. I love Youtube and self improvement, besides talking to my best friend, that was the only thing that use to give me hope.
Hamza (a great Youtuber) and his advice towards self improvement finally made something inside on me, he gave me hope about being great again, so I started meditating, and once It turned into a habit, I decided to build a next habit, I used to love reading, so that was the next step: "What can change my situation forever?" Money was the obvious answer, so I saw in one video that TMLF changed his life forever... And he wasn't F*cking joking
Value creation? Comandments? Mathematical equations for wealth? MDDP? THIS IS PURE GOLD
My life is never gonna be the same again, once the right path is shown, all the other looks like what they actually are: mediocrity and bullshit
I'm an entrepeneur, and I'll do whatever It takes to be valuable and be someone that deserve respect. I want to go back to my country and spend my time with my grandma, I want to see my father happy and free, I want to show to everybody, and specially those who I love, that success and hapiness is possible if you are able to put the work that is required.
I'll see you all there!
Thanks for taking the time to read this 😀
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
