50pence
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hey everyone & hey MJ,
Pleased to meet you all. 34yo Englishman here, living in Sydney for the past 9 years with zero intention of returning. My scripted job title is 'Head of Operations' for a software company, but I'm about to be sucked in far deeper by becoming 'General Manager APAC'. I'm running a big risk of settling into this 'comfortable' but ultimately life-numbing situation & I know I can't let that happen.
Complete dissatisfaction & bitterness with trading my time & skillset to line other people's pockets led me to reading Unscripted . Then my FTE led me to start taking action & also joining the forum I'd heard so much about in the book. No idea what to expect from this place, but excited to find out. Also keen to pay it back & see if I can offer some of my own advice to anyone who wants to listen.
Throughout my life I've done things I'm really proud of & most of the scripted folk would view my life as a very good one - they're half right & I'm massively grateful for that part, but it's not the unscripted life that I want for me & my partner. I would say that my major negative personality traits & struggles have always been:
Let's do this...
Pleased to meet you all. 34yo Englishman here, living in Sydney for the past 9 years with zero intention of returning. My scripted job title is 'Head of Operations' for a software company, but I'm about to be sucked in far deeper by becoming 'General Manager APAC'. I'm running a big risk of settling into this 'comfortable' but ultimately life-numbing situation & I know I can't let that happen.
Complete dissatisfaction & bitterness with trading my time & skillset to line other people's pockets led me to reading Unscripted . Then my FTE led me to start taking action & also joining the forum I'd heard so much about in the book. No idea what to expect from this place, but excited to find out. Also keen to pay it back & see if I can offer some of my own advice to anyone who wants to listen.
Throughout my life I've done things I'm really proud of & most of the scripted folk would view my life as a very good one - they're half right & I'm massively grateful for that part, but it's not the unscripted life that I want for me & my partner. I would say that my major negative personality traits & struggles have always been:
- Analysis paralysis
- Playing it safe
- Action faking
- Unwillingness to sacrifice
Let's do this...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
