joshgesler
New Contributor
I am attempting to develop a lifestyle brand that will have several different product offerings. I want to register the domain name for each product group. I have registered several of them but there are a couple left that are already registered. These aren't actually being used by someone for their business. They are just a page of ads. You know what I'm talking about. Is there anyway to develop and trademark your brand in a way to protect yourself and use it to leverage over the ownership of those domains? I'm not trying to cheat anyone out of the right to register domains for future use, I'm just sick of these people who register domains in bulk just to collect random hits and capitalize on the traffic.
Any advise?
Josh
Any advise?
Josh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
