The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brand New Mint Condition: Member From Pennsylvania

Damage Inc.

There's no return from 86
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hey Guys,

I’m new to the forum and a recent reader of TMF . I’ve taken a lot out of the book and the forum already, so it seemed right to join up. I’m looking forward to continuing to learn here and hopefully making meaningful contributions to help others as well. Thanks MJ and forum members for making this such a useful destination. A little bit about me is below for anyone who is interested.

I’m 24 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I made my first attempt at starting a business in 2012, a venture that cost me a few hundred bucks worth of websites, DBA registrations, and business cards (I know, lesson learned). It’s something I may revisit later on with a better strategy and more experience. I started my current company in early 2013. I used nights and weekends to prove concept, establish, and grow my business while working 40-50 hours per week at a fairly stressful career as a project manager for a contracting company. In June of this year I resigned my position, left the company, and took up a part time job in order to focus more of my time and energy on my own company. Since then, things have been going well and I’m ready to go all in. I resigned from my part job two weeks ago, so as of tomorrow I will be on my own and working as hard as I can to hit my goals. I’m excited to be fully devoting myself to the business and definitely up for the challenge.

My business heavily involves ecommerce; I’m a Top Rated PowerSeller on eBay. Since reading TMF and spending time on the forum I’ve already begun experimenting with new strategies to further increase my impact / scale. Good stuff.

Thanks for reading – see you around.

- Damage Inc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...