Hey everyone,
glad to be back!! I missed the community for a while because of Hurricane Sandy, but things are back to normal and Im am looking to get involved with the community here again.
Okay so here is my question and problem:
I started a company around a product I created. The company and the product have different names......I want to start selling my product, but love the company concept.
My marketing via facebook, website, seo, twitter..etc....is all under my company name, not my product and I am starting to feel like the customer is confused
Truth is I am new to all this and need a little guidance
What should I focus on first, The product or the company? And should my social media and website be my product or my company?
I fell like once I get past this hurdle everything else will fall into place. I am open to any advice!
The product and company are fitness related
glad to be back!! I missed the community for a while because of Hurricane Sandy, but things are back to normal and Im am looking to get involved with the community here again.
Okay so here is my question and problem:
I started a company around a product I created. The company and the product have different names......I want to start selling my product, but love the company concept.
My marketing via facebook, website, seo, twitter..etc....is all under my company name, not my product and I am starting to feel like the customer is confused
Truth is I am new to all this and need a little guidance
What should I focus on first, The product or the company? And should my social media and website be my product or my company?
I fell like once I get past this hurdle everything else will fall into place. I am open to any advice!
The product and company are fitness related
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
