It's been a while since I posted. Time to provide an update 
I have been writing 2,000 words every day towards book two of my series. I am at 50,000 words. Book 1 I had 70,000. This one might be more like 90,000 and should have the rough draft done by Thanksgiving. It's amazing how much one's writing can improve just by sitting down and writing 2,000 words every single day. I feel I have really stepped it up a notch.
Book one, A Fractured World, has received 16 reviews on Amazon so far. 14 5-star and 2 4-star. My sales are slowing down. I sell maybe 1 kindle edition per week. But, since I have reached beyond the halfway point of book 2 I had the cover done. Aubrey Rose created it, and it's the same theme as the first one.
Book Two: A Fractured Truth
This is what I am thinking for a blurb for the back:
Prepare to be blown-away in this riveting new sequel to A Fractured World, and book two of the Shadow King series. This thriller will take you down yet another rabbit-hole of mind-bending phenomenon and action-packed adventure. Jack Redman and David Williams have already fled their world in an attempt to not only save their lives, but to restore the future of mankind. What they discover on the other side is nothing what they had ever expected nor something they could ever prepare for.
In the future year of 2031, Davy Murphy and his wingman Shawn Randall, two Air Force fighter pilots, set out on a secret mission to uncover the truth regarding three nuclear weapons that nearly wiped-out half the population of the United States. As events take a turn for the worst, Shawn soon unearths a shocking new secret that had been buried for more than sixty-eight years. He has no choice but to follow the clues, leading him and his future wife straight into a fight for their own lives.
Will Jack Redman and Shawn Randall do their part to prevent further destruction and reverse the course of history?
I have been writing 2,000 words every day towards book two of my series. I am at 50,000 words. Book 1 I had 70,000. This one might be more like 90,000 and should have the rough draft done by Thanksgiving. It's amazing how much one's writing can improve just by sitting down and writing 2,000 words every single day. I feel I have really stepped it up a notch.
Book one, A Fractured World, has received 16 reviews on Amazon so far. 14 5-star and 2 4-star. My sales are slowing down. I sell maybe 1 kindle edition per week. But, since I have reached beyond the halfway point of book 2 I had the cover done. Aubrey Rose created it, and it's the same theme as the first one.
Book Two: A Fractured Truth
This is what I am thinking for a blurb for the back:
Prepare to be blown-away in this riveting new sequel to A Fractured World, and book two of the Shadow King series. This thriller will take you down yet another rabbit-hole of mind-bending phenomenon and action-packed adventure. Jack Redman and David Williams have already fled their world in an attempt to not only save their lives, but to restore the future of mankind. What they discover on the other side is nothing what they had ever expected nor something they could ever prepare for.
In the future year of 2031, Davy Murphy and his wingman Shawn Randall, two Air Force fighter pilots, set out on a secret mission to uncover the truth regarding three nuclear weapons that nearly wiped-out half the population of the United States. As events take a turn for the worst, Shawn soon unearths a shocking new secret that had been buried for more than sixty-eight years. He has no choice but to follow the clues, leading him and his future wife straight into a fight for their own lives.
Will Jack Redman and Shawn Randall do their part to prevent further destruction and reverse the course of history?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
