The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bonjour from France

MonsieurLight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
May 22, 2013
First I would like to apologize for my english. I'm more confortable with french.

I'm 32 years old and I'm living in France. I'm on the 265th page of the fastlane book and it is realy inspiring so I can't thank MJ enough for writing this book.

I've left my job (with a small money compensation) in January and since then I've declined all job offers to focus on educating myself (by reading books) and working on my fastlane business.

Today I can say that this is the best choice I've made in many years. I've learned more on my own in few months than in 6 years of employment. I'm definitely not the same person I was in January and I look to my world with new educated eyes.

Being in the tech field I'm working on a new kind of social network. Think of it as an advanced version of reddit.I'm getting a small success with a few thousand registered users and some members publishing daily. Now I've to figure out how to go to the next step, get enough audience to monetize and make a living from it.

I hope I can find some answers here and I'm ready to share what I've learned through my journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard! :)

Saigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 25, 2013
Paris
First I would like to apologize for my english. I'm more confortable with french.

I'm 32 years old and I'm living in France. I'm on the 265th page of the fastlane book and it is realy inspiring so I can't thank MJ enough for writing this book.

I've left my job (with a small money compensation) in January and since then I've declined all job offers to focus on educating myself (by reading books) and working on my fastlane business.

Today I can say that this is the best choice I've made in many years. I've learned more on my own in few months than in 6 years of employment. I'm definitely not the same person I was in January and I look to my world with new educated eyes.

Being in the tech field I'm working on a new kind of social network. Think of it as an advanced version of reddit.I'm getting a small success with a few thousand registered users and some members publishing daily. Now I've to figure out how to go to the next step, get enough audience to monetize and make a living from it.

I hope I can find some answers here and I'm ready to share what I've learned through my journey.
Congrats MR Light, i'd like to create a mastermind group with french people in order to implement the the MJ principles.
Let me know whether sounds like a good plan.

Saigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 25, 2013
Paris
Shoot me in private your details and I'll get back to u asap.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...