Gruntpl
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2015
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 322%
Hey !
I've got a problem with this one. I've built my blog, configured it on my local server and it's ready to go online. I've got some good hosting offers here in Poland. It wouldn't be a problem if it was all about a Polish blog. I read that if you have a server for example in Poland and trying to get an audience in the United States then it will be super hard to get some good organic traffic (SEO). Is it true? Should I buy a good hosting service in Poland or in the United States? If the price was the same then it wouldn't be a problem but the best offer I've found is for 30$ a year (ipage) and I heard it's shitty (they don't give a shit about their customers). Can you help me?
I've got a problem with this one. I've built my blog, configured it on my local server and it's ready to go online. I've got some good hosting offers here in Poland. It wouldn't be a problem if it was all about a Polish blog. I read that if you have a server for example in Poland and trying to get an audience in the United States then it will be super hard to get some good organic traffic (SEO). Is it true? Should I buy a good hosting service in Poland or in the United States? If the price was the same then it wouldn't be a problem but the best offer I've found is for 30$ a year (ipage) and I heard it's shitty (they don't give a shit about their customers). Can you help me?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
