I want to start a blog, preferably for the least amount of money (none?) possible. It will be my first real venture into anything internet-based, so while success is my ultimate goal, the learning experience matters a lot too.
When I go to blogger to set up my own blog it wants my domain to be .
I don't want that - I want it to be like Lyved, or Kimber's or Bio's blog, where the blog name is www.nameofblog.com.
How is this done?
Do you have to pay to get a setup like this? If so, do you use blogger, or another site?
I am extremely novice to this world, so I apologize in advance if this sounds like a question I should already know the answer to! :coolgleamA:
When I go to blogger to set up my own blog it wants my domain to be .
I don't want that - I want it to be like Lyved, or Kimber's or Bio's blog, where the blog name is www.nameofblog.com.
How is this done?
Do you have to pay to get a setup like this? If so, do you use blogger, or another site?
I am extremely novice to this world, so I apologize in advance if this sounds like a question I should already know the answer to! :coolgleamA:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
