- Joined
- Jul 5, 2019
- Messages
- 99
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 161%
Hey everyone,
I decided that I would create a thread documenting my progress. Usually, I would just make a to-do list for the day on paper. While writing out to-do lists works great, I wanted to make this thread because it might help me be more accountable.
A quote that inspired me from one of @Envision 's threads:
"When you have people holding you accountable every week asking you if you got your shit done, why your doing what your doing, where your trajectory is heading, its a MASSIVE advantage over being alone. "
So here I go. I'm a college student who's almost graduated, and I currently work an internship that's ending in the next couple weeks.
Goals by 2020:
- Graduate college in the fall
- I want to move to Colorado and get an apartment.
- Have an online business making $500 in sales each month.
- Get hired to work an entry level job in IT, like a help desk job - even if it sucks, it will bring money in.
- I want to have $10,000 in my bank account (currently at $200)
Goals for today:
- Finish a project for my summer class
- Read SPIN selling to learn how to sell better
- Cold call companies that have old/outdated websites. I was able to sell a $900 website last week over the phone - the guy told me he needed a couple of weeks to get the money so I'm excited about that.
- Apply for jobs in Colorado
I decided that I would create a thread documenting my progress. Usually, I would just make a to-do list for the day on paper. While writing out to-do lists works great, I wanted to make this thread because it might help me be more accountable.
A quote that inspired me from one of @Envision 's threads:
"When you have people holding you accountable every week asking you if you got your shit done, why your doing what your doing, where your trajectory is heading, its a MASSIVE advantage over being alone. "
So here I go. I'm a college student who's almost graduated, and I currently work an internship that's ending in the next couple weeks.
Goals by 2020:
- Graduate college in the fall
- I want to move to Colorado and get an apartment.
- Have an online business making $500 in sales each month.
- Get hired to work an entry level job in IT, like a help desk job - even if it sucks, it will bring money in.
- I want to have $10,000 in my bank account (currently at $200)
Goals for today:
- Finish a project for my summer class
- Read SPIN selling to learn how to sell better
- Cold call companies that have old/outdated websites. I was able to sell a $900 website last week over the phone - the guy told me he needed a couple of weeks to get the money so I'm excited about that.
- Apply for jobs in Colorado
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
