The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Better Late than Never!!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

FireGirl

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2020
Late to the game (middle aged) but intent on redeeming the time. Have 3 ideas on the burner: an App, a book, an e-commerce item. Who can I hire for App creation?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ismails

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
It's highly suggested to read Demarco's 2 Books: The Millionaire Fast Lane and The Unscripted.
After that you will get a gist what to do next.
Welcome to the TFL Forum :)

VicFountain

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2018
Welcome! Just a tip: focus on only one thing and give your best at that thing.
Just pick a decision and stay loyal to it.

Also, find something that people need. Everyone can create apps, but how many of these are truly useful for the average user?

elusive97

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2019
Yorkshire
Things will be a lot clearer if you read The Millionaire Fastlane. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle helped me a lot mentally, so I'd definitely recommend giving that a read or listen too :)

Sebastya

SEO Expert
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Have you fully calculated the cost to build an app?

Dopefish1337

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2017
Norway
Welcome to the forum! I would start with ecommerce out of those three, It seems like the easiest option. But I'm no expert.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. I'm going to disagree and say that writing the book is the easiest route. Even easier still is getting paid to do whatever it is you're good at, as a consultant or freelancer. It's not fastlane but you'll face many of the same problems as the other options, with no monetary investment to lose.

Definitely don't go hiring people for an app for your first venture. That's a surefire way to lose all your money and be left with nothing to show for it. If you don't know anything about software, don't have an audience to sell to, and have no idea of how to generate quality paid traffic, the probability of success is quite low.

Go read the gold and notable threads here. And, of course, read the books.

iwant53million

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 21, 2020
I liked your introduction, I was a lurker for a long time before I finally decided to join the freedom lane. Definitely no better time to start than now! Welcome to the community @FireGirl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
I think it's like a landing page, anyway it looks good, I've bookmarked it for future reference...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just had a personal highlight of the program so far - @GuitarManDan gave a one hour Zoom talk on...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock