The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best way to produce a product. Is outsourcing to expensive?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
When building an online site is it possible to outsource the product? For example. Say I was going to build a site to teach you how to get your personal trainer certificate and pass the test( Which already exist) Just an example. I'm brainstorming here lol. To make up the actual learning product should and can It be outsourced? If so who can you outsource to and receive quality product back at a fair price? Another problem, You do not want someone stealing your idea and making it there own. How do you get around these issues?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JudoTom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Sep 3, 2013
Scranton PA
tons of ways this can get done. I was going to start a biz where i hired someone else to produce content and i was going to own it and market it.

so lets say you paid a baker 500 bucks for x amount of hours to get filmed baking. you could then do an ebook, a book a video series and a dvd

can easily be done with interviews as well. so interview an expert or someone you can market as an expert in any area from baking, kayaking, fitness, etc and then use that interview to produce content..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.