I'm releasing a product this week. The last part of the product (tutorials) will be finished tomorrow, and I will spend the week refining my shopping experience (moving away from dropbox to something hosted on my server).
I have 2 products right now,
Animated Elements: Corporate Backgrounds and Animated Elements: Doodles. Here are the promos for each:
[video=youtube;vykmF6JJ3Uc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vykmF6JJ3Uc[/video]
This is my newest, Doodles. It's a bunch of handdrawn animations. I have Arrows, Boxes, Circles, Numbered Lists, Lettered List, Underlines Scribbles, Exclamation Points, and Question Marks. All are used within video to add a personal touch, draw the eye, and increase conversions.
[video=youtube;VZLGx9qK5NI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLGx9qK5NI[/video]
This was my first product, Corporate Backgrounds. I've only sold like 1 of these, but I know as I add more niches I will draw more interest to the animated backgrounds (Book trailers, Green/recycling, Tech, etc)
It's a little ridiculous the quality of Doodles promo compared to this one lol.
Each product runs ~$50
I created Doodles for my own use... It's something I needed/wanted and didn't exist. Previously I was animating this stuff by hand every single time, and now I've got the assets and I LOVE it. This should be immediately useful to anybody already creating videos.
So I hear a lot of talk about "Launching" a product, but I'm not quite sure WHAT THAT MEANS! I want your help marketing this and making money! My traffic is minimal and so is my email list, so I can't count on that.
My ideas:
-Approach Video peeps on the internet, offer them an affiliate deal (30%-50%)
-Special offer or coupon limited for first ____ people.
What I'm avoiding:
-Video SEO. I KNOW I can rank a video promoting this, but I have reasons to hold off until a later date before perusing this.
I look forward to hearing your advice! Thanks a lot guys!
I have 2 products right now,
Animated Elements: Corporate Backgrounds and Animated Elements: Doodles. Here are the promos for each:
[video=youtube;vykmF6JJ3Uc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vykmF6JJ3Uc[/video]
This is my newest, Doodles. It's a bunch of handdrawn animations. I have Arrows, Boxes, Circles, Numbered Lists, Lettered List, Underlines Scribbles, Exclamation Points, and Question Marks. All are used within video to add a personal touch, draw the eye, and increase conversions.
[video=youtube;VZLGx9qK5NI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLGx9qK5NI[/video]
This was my first product, Corporate Backgrounds. I've only sold like 1 of these, but I know as I add more niches I will draw more interest to the animated backgrounds (Book trailers, Green/recycling, Tech, etc)
It's a little ridiculous the quality of Doodles promo compared to this one lol.
Each product runs ~$50
I created Doodles for my own use... It's something I needed/wanted and didn't exist. Previously I was animating this stuff by hand every single time, and now I've got the assets and I LOVE it. This should be immediately useful to anybody already creating videos.
So I hear a lot of talk about "Launching" a product, but I'm not quite sure WHAT THAT MEANS! I want your help marketing this and making money! My traffic is minimal and so is my email list, so I can't count on that.
My ideas:
-Approach Video peeps on the internet, offer them an affiliate deal (30%-50%)
-Special offer or coupon limited for first ____ people.
What I'm avoiding:
-Video SEO. I KNOW I can rank a video promoting this, but I have reasons to hold off until a later date before perusing this.
I look forward to hearing your advice! Thanks a lot guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
