JD8realestate
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello,
I am a relatively new real estate investor in St. Petersburg Fl. I started on a path using private money to fund my deals and have been doing pretty well. The thing is, my well of private money has run dry (I have all of the money from investors working for them already).... So I am now starting to look for new investors.
Where do I look? or a better question might be: If you were looking to invest in real estate, where would you look?
How do I find private people (not hard money lenders) with capital to invest?
There is a flood of new houses coming out soon, and I would like to take advantage of that for me and my future investors. Any ideas on how to meet them?
Thanks for any input.
Jarrid
I am a relatively new real estate investor in St. Petersburg Fl. I started on a path using private money to fund my deals and have been doing pretty well. The thing is, my well of private money has run dry (I have all of the money from investors working for them already).... So I am now starting to look for new investors.
Where do I look? or a better question might be: If you were looking to invest in real estate, where would you look?
How do I find private people (not hard money lenders) with capital to invest?
There is a flood of new houses coming out soon, and I would like to take advantage of that for me and my future investors. Any ideas on how to meet them?
Thanks for any input.
Jarrid
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
